Newcastle United 0 - 3 Brighton - 20/09/20 - Post-match reaction from page 25

BlueStar

Lewis looks like he’s playing his first ever match with new prosthetics.

The new whipping boy? :lol:

They game looks over, they should throw Joelinton on to play his established role and spare poor Lewis :lol:

Seriously man; if someone warrants criticism, they can be criticised without being considered a "whipping boy".

Our left flank is getting battered by Lamptey, literally, and this guy thinks he's the new "whipping boy" :lol:

We're making Brighton look like Barca under Pep.

Guest Cheesy Beans

I know he was poor but everyone did see ASM roll his ankle early on right ?

No!

French f***ing fancie wimping off when good honest lads like Andy are battling on.

They game looks over, they should throw Joelinton on to play his established role and spare poor Lewis :lol:

Seriously man; if someone warrants criticism, they can be criticised without being considered a "whipping boy".

I know. I just find it funny man. I know he's struggled, but have you seen this setup and team though man?  I mean, my God :lol:

What do we expect when we have a manager with this approach to the game?

“I’ve been accused of being a dinosaur because I don’t like the computer.”

“I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go.”

"I'm not really into tactics."

I know he was poor but everyone did see ASM roll his ankle early on right ?

Also picked up a knock mid-week. Shit game from him but some absolutely lifting comments about him on here.

It's what the term knee-jerk was invented for like.

I know. I just find it funny man. I know he's struggled, but have you seen this setup and team though man?  I mean, my God :lol:

That's a different subject, that is admittedly far more worthy of discussion and criticism. However, our tactical setup or lack thereof doesn't give the players a free pass when discussing/assessing their performance.