Football governance

Nobody

I know he used to play for Sunderland, but I can't help but not like Henderson, he's someone who has had limited ability and grafted to become a vital cog in one of the best teams in the world. He also seems like a great leader not only in Liverpool but the entire league, he seems to have a decent moral circle.

Just now, 54 said:

I know he used to play for Sunderland, but I can't help but not like Henderson, he's someone who has had limited ability and grafted to become a vital cog in one of the best teams in the world. He also seems like a great leader not only in Liverpool but the entire league, he seems to have a decent moral circle.

Aye, he’s a good egg. Can’t help but like the bloke, club allegiances aside.

Apart from the last 48hrs being the most entertaining thing to not only happen in football in the last 2 years, but in the world, it really has brought out the best of the forum and a lot of the split we've seen from the takeover, vanish. It'll be back tomorrow, or as soon as this is chippy wrapping, so enjoy the moment where the entire forum was on the same page, not arguing and united. It won't happen again :lol:

Just now, Dokko said:

Apart from the last 48hrs being the most entertaining thing to not only happen in football in the last 2 years, but in the world, it really has brought out the best of the forum and a lot of the split we've seen from the takeover, vanish. It'll be back tomorrow, or as soon as this is chippy wrapping, so enjoy the moment where the entire forum was on the same page, not arguing and united. It won't happen again :lol:

Speak for yourself you absolute fucking rectangle ;) 

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

When you stand him next to Pickford of what he could have been. 

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Some belters posted in this thread the last day or so :lol:

This thread has been fantastic, like. Total unity from what I've seen - some healthy debate over the details aside - and page upon page of great points well made. 

If Ashley fucks off it'll be like this every day. 

I continue to be shocked that City (and Chelsea) ever thought it was a good idea to begin with, they don't need money they care about PR what the hell did they expect the reaction to be? City are usually smarter than this 

Just now, jdckelly said:

I continue to be shocked that City (and Chelsea) ever thought it was a good idea to begin with, they don't need money they care about PR what the hell did they expect the reaction to be? City are usually smarter than this 

Wasn't it reported that City were last minute participants and were 50/50 with it anyway? They just jumped in thinking they might miss the boat, doesn't excuse it mind.

Look they saw Uefa were planning to annouce their terrible champions league reforms, Perez bought them all a lot of expensive wine and they had one hell of a weekend and when they awoke from their hangovers they had completely fucked everything