Football governance

Nobody

As it stands, 10 other clubs are still clinging on for dear life. It's clear the different motivations. Real Madrid, Liverpool and Man Utd are the ring leaders who really need to be brought down. The likes of Arsenal and Spurs probably just couldn't believe their luck to have been handed the opportunity of a life time. All cunts, but I'd definitely prefer the focus went on the ring leaders. Would love Man Utd and Liverpool expelled from the Premiership.

Oh fuck this, people now coming out with excuses as to why the scum six shouldn't be punished - "It'll ruin the league", "It's not fair on the players", "It's not fair on the fans" - bollocks! If there's anyone that the fans should blame for the situation and resulting punishments it's the club owners, the clubs deserve to be punished! Other clubs have done a lot less and been punished considerably, this can't be brushed under the carpet surely?!

2 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Oh fuck this, people now coming out with excuses as to why the scum six shouldn't be punished - "It'll ruin the league", "It's not fair on the players", "It's not fair on the fans" - bollocks! If there's anyone that the fans should blame for the situation and resulting punishments it's the club owners, the clubs deserve to be punished! Other clubs have done a lot less and been punished considerably, this can't be brushed under the carpet surely?!

Seeing your profile pic made me think this whole thing has been invented by Colin Robinson

I would love them to get points deducted by only the Premier League/FA know what direct rules they have broken and the level of repercussion. 

Massive fine going back to EFL clubs and a European ban would be sufficient to me. 

I get the, it is not fair on the players, fans and coaches. Also get the fact the owners and charlatans are still representing the club either way. 

I would request changes at the top of each club or enforce heavy punishments. With the exception of Manchester City to be honest, because as of right now despite them having signed to join, they're the only ones to have shown balls and pulled out. The fact that other clubs haven't at this point is quite frankly embarassing. 

Honestly, I kinda think the only way to stop them exerting enough power to avoid any kind of punishment is let them bugger off into their own shitty league and let the rest of us get on with it. Yes the league will lose a lot of money and investment, spoiler alert, all the money has mainly just caused fans to be milked more and told endlessly how every player is the best in the world. I fear we are back to a status quo shortly.

20 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Fuck all...

Aleksandar Ceferin, the president of Uefa, has had this to say on City’s withdrawal from the Super League project:

I am delighted to welcome City back to the European football family. They have shown great intelligence in listening to the many voices - most notably their fans - that have spelled out the vital benefits that the current system has for the whole of European football. As I said at the Uefa Congress, it takes courage to admit a mistake but I have never doubted that they had the ability and common sense to make that decision. City are a real asset for the game and I am delighted to be working with them for a better future for the European game.

Fucking coward.

Also, surely City have to do more than just saying they're out ffs.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

I would request changes at the top of each club or enforce heavy punishments. With the exception of Manchester City to be honest, because as of right now despite them having signed to join, they're the only ones to have shown balls and pulled out. The fact that other clubs haven't at this point is quite frankly embarassing. 

I reckon Pep's quotes today forced them