Football governance

Nobody

The only thing annoying me about those pulling out now, is how they'll be acting like they lead the way, and they listened to their fans, when really they didn't even consider their fans to start with. Its total betrayal, if this gets swept under the carpet, which it likely will, then as per usual like with ffp etc, it will just show the big boys can throw their weight around and test the water, but face no punishment. 

I still firmly believe, all six in our league need to be punished, and not with fines that dont really do anything. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Guys when you're posting twitter links you've got to give it a few seconds to embed before you hit post. :thup:

Do you have to switch to plain text as well? I do it anyway.

Just now, mighty__mag said:

The only thing annoying me about those pulling out now, is how they'll be acting like they lead the way, and they listened to their fans, when really they didn't even consider their fans to start with. Its total betrayal, if this gets swept under the carpet, which it likely will, then as per usual like with ffp etc, it will just show the big boys can throw their weight around and test the water, but face no punishment. 

I still firmly believe, all six in our league need to be punished, and not with fines that dont really do anything. 

Aye, crawling back like they are heroes.  If there wasn’t any backlash they would happily have knifed the English game in the back.

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

League points would do it 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Guys when you're posting twitter links you've got to give it a few seconds to embed before you hit post. :thup:

I waited at least 5 seconds. That's say more than I'm willing to wait. Someone could have best me to it if I waited longer ffs. 

I doubt there will be any major punishment, they will still swing fairly hefty clout. The owners trying to sell up will struggle. This may be a reflection of the costs of players etc now getting beyond sustainable. Perez etc all thought lets keep building bigger and bigger leagues and stuff so more and more money comes then we never need to worry about spending over £50m on goalkeepers and stadiums and cheese rooms. 

Maybe just spend what you can afford guys? You don't have to buy Haaland, and if every one of you agrees then you can for 1/10th the price.