Football governance

Nobody

Just now, BlufPurdi said:

Something really needs done about Madrid. We're so focussed on our lot we're not really seeing who's pulling strings, Man U also. Seems to be that cunt and the Glazers all over it. 

Five year ban from European competition should do it.

anyone a little disappointed?

i would have loved to have seen those 6 kicked out to play in their own meaningless league. yeah it would have devalued the premier league but who gives a fuck. it would have pressed the reset button to some extent.

Just now, huss9 said:

i would have loved to have seen those 6 kicked out to play in their own meaningless league. yeah it would have devalued the premier league but who gives a fuck. it would have pressed the reset button to some extent.

Absolutely. Now it's back to the regular uncompetitive shite.

6 minutes ago, midds said:

Let's be under no illusion here, had the backlash not been as severe these cunts would have gone through with this 100%. They were fully prepared to go with this and rake in as much as they possibly could regardless of the impact to the rest of the sport. They still need punishing and dealing with accordingly. No deals, no negotiations, no forgiveness, they were prepared to knife the sport and need to be punished as much as physically possible regardless of backing out tonight. Slaughter the cunts. 

This, I can't even bring myself to feel pleased about this news if these arseholes are simply let off the hook and we're back to normal or even worse making more concessions. 

Funny though. 

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

Yeah, but I could never see them being kicked out of the PL.

1 minute ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Hmmm..what is really going on here.

I'm not having it that it's because of a few protests like.

Possibly the realisation that legislation was going to be passed to block the Uk team it, doubt they envisaged that.

1 minute ago, BlufPurdi said:

As would I until Perez (is it? sick of saying Madrid cunt :lol:) slapped his face on the whole thing. 

He's just a wanker who wants to be at the front of everything to seem important. The shameless cash grab and lack of respect for fans and other clubs just reeks of Woodward. He's a massive cunt with a terrible reputation in the football world. 

I'd take a relegation punishment to rid the club of him and the Glazers.