Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Atletico.

18 games in, only dropped 7 points and conceded 8 goals.  7 points clear with a game in hand.

Getting Suarez in was a masterstroke by Simeone.

Atletico.

18 games in, only dropped 7 points and conceded 8 goals.  7 points clear with a game in hand.

Getting Suarez in was a masterstroke by Simeone.

Still scoring goals and making it look easy at almost 34

The lack of crowds clearly not being a huge issue any more like they were at the start of the season

Never said they were. They're definitely a factor though. Thinking a crowd wouldn't have made a difference for Liverpool in our game last week for example? Mental. Crowds are important. I highly doubt our away form would be as great as it is if there were crowds, but our home form would be better too.

In general this thread is obsessed with trying to bait Froggy, but are now playing the uno reverse card when there's nothing to bait Froggy with. Suddenly he's the obsessed one.

:love:

Was getting a lot of stick when we weren't performing well. Getting @'d a lot. Told how glorious it was that we are now shite. Now I'm being told to read the room? Been reading the room for years. If you're going to give me stick when we're shite then what do you expect from me when we play well? :lol:

I have to say this idea that Man Utd have an amazing squad because they're now doing well is a bit cringeworthy.

Hasn't the talk been that their team wasn't good enough for ages now? The changing of that whole narrative is really suspect man. Wow.

I have to say this idea that Man Utd have an amazing squad because they're now doing well is a bit cringeworthy.

Hasn't the talk been that their team wasn't good enough for ages now? The changing of that whole narrative is really suspect man. Wow.

You don't think their side is good enough to be competing for honours?

Personally think Man Utd are one good CB away from being very very good. 

I just know no one was saying this before they started doing well.

Seen all of McTominay, Fred, Maguire, Lindelof and Luke Shaw get slated on here. Pogba has only just come back into things after pretty much being out of the team for being so poor.

Mourinho left having a go at the board for not being supported and at the time everyone said the team wasn't good enough. They've only added Fernandes since then really.

People hate Man Utd because of their years of last minute goals, the legions of insufferable glory supporters, the referee calls, the media love-ins.

OGS is doing a good job at the moment.

Being in the title race is what I would expect from the money they've spent.

Winning the title would be a brilliant (over)achievement.

Bruno Fernandes has been a fantastic signing.

He has done very little in big games, today being an exception - maybe this will now change.

=============

It's possible for all the above statements to be true. It's not a sole choice of "they're shit" or "they're Brazil 1970".

I don't think anyone actually expected Man Utd to be in the title race under OGS this season like

It's more a comment on the Premier League's dip in quality this season. If Solskjaer can have a team in its title race, then it can't be good.