Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Any idea what Spurs record against the 'top 6' has been since Mourinho has arrived? Every time I watch them play one they seem to roll over

Beaten both Manchester cloobs this season.

Two freak results to be fair, especially the City one. City absolutely battered them.

Mourinho is done at the top level. This is supposed to be the good period before it all falls apart. He'll start throwing people under the bus soon.

Any idea what Spurs record against the 'top 6' has been since Mourinho has arrived? Every time I watch them play one they seem to roll over

Two freak results to be fair, especially the City one. City absolutely battered them.

Mourinho is done at the top level. This is supposed to be the good period before it all falls apart. He'll start throwing people under the bus soon.

Disagree with this. They were the better side v Liverpool too and have thrown games away this year by some horrendous individual errors. I don’t think squad is really top 4 quality anymore and is bloated with players living off a past reputation. Dier , Sissoko, Alli, Lucas have all been awful this year. Add the Kane injury, Lo Celso who’s looked their best player outside Kane/Son and then Bale being their Carroll transfer and I don’t see how Mourinho could have done better.

Swansea manager doing a brilliant job

Didn’t realise his only experience before the England youth team was youth roles at Wrexham and Liverpool.

Some gamble by Swansea giving it to him but they always seem to appoint aspiring managers who move onto good things. Fuck me. I’m jealous of Swansea City.

They deserved to win both games.