Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Would have been a penalty without VAR. At least VAR gave the chance for them to change their mistake. That’s just shite refereeing all round.

Not so sure tbh. I feel like refs give more decisions these days in the knowledge that if it’s a total fuck up, VAR will change it. 

Regardless, without VAR I would have been able to accept the referee had just got it wrong in normal time and we didn’t have to stop the game for three minutes to watch endless replays for the same outcome.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Not so sure tbh. I feel like refs give more decisions these days in the knowledge that if it’s a total fuck up, VAR will change it. 

Regardless, without VAR I would have been able to accept the referee had just got it wrong in normal time and we didn’t have to stop the game for three minutes to watch endless replays for the same outcome.

Tbf in normal time I thought it was a pen cos of how his arm was up 

Cheeky bid in a January?

He’s massively overrated mind and not team captain material in any way, shape or form, my bro-in-law and good mate are both massive Gooners and they cant stand him!

Edited by HTT II

10 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Peter Walton defending the indefensible yet again. Will always agree with the referee no matter how shit the decision is. Need to get shot of him and get a different ex referee who actually has a backbone

During the game and VAR review he said he expected it to be overturned :lol: