Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

44 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

During the game and VAR review he said he expected it to be overturned :lol: 

Made an absolute arse of himself today. His reasoning post match was that it had touched his arm so was rightfully a penalty. When it actually happened though he said it wouldn't be given so why change your mind. An even more blatant handball wasnt given 1st half and he said it wasn't a penalty! (His logic for the one given was that if it hit your arm its a penalty so surely that one should be given?!). The only thing VAR needs to check is if that horrific comb-over of his 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

57 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Cheeky bid in a January?

He’s massively overrated mind and not team captain material in any way, shape or form, my bro-in-law and good mate are both massive Gooners and they cant stand him!

If he's flopped at Arsenal then there's something not right IMO. He can score goals, we've seen that previously, but maybe he just doesn't want it badly enough? And if he doesn't want to put the work in at Arsenal, would he be any more motivated in Newcastle? Massive question mark over him at the moment, whether he's actually a player or just a lacklustre drip. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

If he's flopped at Arsenal then there's something not right IMO. He can score goals, we've seen that previously, but maybe he just doesn't want it badly enough? And if he doesn't want to put the work in at Arsenal, would he be any more motivated in Newcastle? Massive question mark over him at the moment, whether he's actually a player or just a lacklustre drip. 

I was kind of joking, I don’t rate him at all, he can score goals as you said, but he’s such an average player outside of that, I’d rather have Wilson.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Reece James is Chelsea's best player.

He's unbelievable.  Like having 2 players 1 attacking and 1 defensive.