Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

17 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Fucking hate Mike Dean. Hope he has his car windows smashed in.

He is always trying to give lectures to players and whistles at them to tick them off. Like a miserable twa# headmaster the way he wants to tick off players. Does my head in tbh.

16 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Yellow

How come?

All I heard from Clattenburg was some argument about how he hadn't tried to win the ball, but was in front of the ball, which is a new one on me.

Presumably there's a distance rule now about how close your lunge can be when you aren't trying to win the ball. Genuinely a bit confused by the way, not trying to be an ass.

NB I wonder about the point of getting ex refs from the PL to give their opinions on decisions. They're all part of the same club, and I'd guess their default, after years of taking abuse from pundits, managers and fans would be to come up with a reason why it was right. As if they were instinctively thinking about how they'd explain it themselves.

I'd employ Collina for his opinions instead, if he's still alive.

Edited by Abacus

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

On the face of it shaping up to be another good nights results even if I think personally Brighton and Brentford won’t be going down. 

Yeah I think they both already have enough points to be okay because I can’t see them going on the dismal run required to get sucked in