Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, neesy111 said:

In what way?  Missing easy chances?

That and that there's something off about them that I can't quite put my finger on. Like they've lost their mojo, not on the same wavelength as each other and generally looking a bit predictable.

Guest neesy111
Just now, kisearch said:

That and that there's something off about them that I can't quite put my finger on. Like they've lost their mojo, not on the same wavelength as each other and generally looking a bit predictable.

They don't look like they have that extra 5% sharpness you'd expect of them.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

City's to lose regardless of the result here. They're on another level. 

Was thinking, Liverpool signed no one in the summer from the top of my head? If you look at the spend between them, it's a different playing field.

Edited by neesy111

Just now, neesy111 said:

Was thinking, Liverpool signed no one in the summer.  If you look at the spend between them, it's a different playing field.

Yup. They tore apart this Leicester side (who did mount an impressive comeback) and Liverpool haven't been sharp at all in the final 3rd this game.

Chelsea MAYBE can catch City, but even they have some iffy results. 

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Was thinking, Liverpool signed no one in the summer from the top of my head? If you look at the spend between them, it's a different playing field.

Just Konate wasn't it?

I felt lack of striker would eventually hurt City but overall that hasn't been the case yet (earlier on against Spurs and Southampton it seemed that way)

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Konate but aye he's not played much

Guest neesy111
Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Just Konate wasn't it?

I felt lack of striker would eventually hurt City but overall that hasn't been the case yet (earlier on against Spurs and Southampton it seemed that way)

Ahh forgot about him.

I much prefer watching Liverpool, but Man City have a massive strength-in-depth advantage once over Chelsea, twice over Liverpool, and 3 or 4 times over everyone else. Look at the ridiculously small eye of the needle Liverpool threaded 2 seasons running and still only won the league once.

Just now, kisearch said:

I much prefer watching Liverpool, but Man City have a massive strength-in-depth advantage once over Chelsea, twice over Liverpool, and 3 or 4 times over everyone else. Look at the ridiculously small eye of the needle Liverpool threaded 2 seasons running and still only won the league once.

Personally I prefer watching City play, it's more controlled but I do get the appeal of Liverpool too

In any other time this Liverpool side wins the league year after year