Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, kisearch said:

I much prefer watching Liverpool, but Man City have a massive strength-in-depth advantage once over Chelsea, twice over Liverpool, and 3 or 4 times over everyone else. Look at the ridiculously small eye of the needle Liverpool threaded 2 seasons running and still only won the league once.

who prefers watching Liverpool over Man City though? City are the best club to watch in world football.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Shearergol said:

who prefers watching Liverpool over Man City though? City are the best club to watch in world football.

It's a very boring style to watch. 

34 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

He hit it pretty sharpish mind and with decent power. Wasnt helped by Matip having to let him run and van Dijk giving him a shooting chance. Suppose there is the argument he should have had the near post covered. 

Unusual for a fascist to be outflanked on his right too.

Just find Liverpool far more exciting, off the cuff and unpredictable when they're at their best. High risk, high reward sort of thing. They've obviously far, far surpassed it now, but a few years ago when they weren't the finished package and were having to go all out attack to cover for their defensive frailties, they were as close to being a modern day Keegan's Newcastle that I've seen. IIRC Shearer said the same at the time on MOTD.

Man City have a lot of in game set plays (if that makes) that you see time and time again that are incredibly effective but I'm bored of seeing and don't find exciting.

Edited by kisearch

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

It's like they just stumbled upon the stadium and decided to stroll in for a look and a happy clapper afternoon/evening. :lol: 

It's quite a few things:

Clappers.

Feed the scousers chant.

Goal music.

Your shit ahh chant.

Celebrating like they've won the league tonight. 

Edited by neesy111