Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Can;t deny them celebrating that tonight, we did the same vs Burnley

Celebration police are the worst. Literally the whole point of going to the game. Especially if you’re legacy club vermin playing against a club who genuinely want you to go out of business.

2 hours ago, neesy111 said:

Are Leicester still using those clappers?  :anguish:

Actually have no issues with anything that gives games atmosphere goal music aside. Growing up watching European football in the 80’s I miss the fog horns and cow bells etc. If I had my say I’d have loads fixed around the ground that couldn’t be removed but used throughout the game. Maybe something for NUST and WorFlags to sort going forward.

One if not my favourite game of all time… 📢 🥰

Edited by LFEE

18 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Actually have no issues with anything that gives games atmosphere goal music aside. Growing up watching European football in the 80’s I miss the fog horns and cow bells etc. If I had my say I’d have loads fixed around the ground that couldn’t be removed but used throughout the game. Maybe something for NUST and WorFlags to sort going forward.

One if not my favourite game of all time… 📢 🥰

Am I remembering correctly - was there a Portsmouth fan in the 90s whose schtick was a cowbell (an instrument Christopher Walken was perfectly correct about)?

7 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

Am I remembering correctly - was there a Portsmouth fan in the 90s whose schtick was a cowbell (an instrument Christopher Walken was perfectly correct about)?

I'll be honest, a big part of me wanting them to be relegated was that fucking cowbell :lol: Even just hearing it on MOTD weekly was enough. It sounded like he was right next to the commentator.

2 hours ago, Raconteur said:

John Portsmouth FC Westwood. An interesting character. Weirdly runs an independent bookshop. Went in the home  end to watch Pompey v Inter in a friendly back in the day, 100% worse the closer you get to him.

Just now, cubaricho said:

My how times have changed. :lol: 

My only memory is thinking David Pizarro was a modern day wonder. Would’ve been pre Pompey going full balls out the bath on the financial irregularities n all.

6 minutes ago, Pata said:

Hit Maupay's face with both hands and his face was clearly bruised. Really surprised it wasn't taken away.

Obviously described the incident fairly accurately. That's enough. Apparently