Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Weird I wonder what is causing this. 

Really not sure it's any more common tbh, at SJP alone there were regular posts on here and in match reports on .com for years about it happening, some surviving, some dying. The change seems to be that matches stop when it happens now.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Technically not 'today', but what's everyone hoping for tomorrow in the big Leeds vs Burnley match?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Outside the obvious 4, Leeds are by far the next closest in terms of relegation odds, with them being around 3/1

Draw the best?

personally anything but a Burnley win. 

4 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Really not sure it's any more common tbh, at SJP alone there were regular posts on here and in match reports on .com for years about it happening, some surviving, some dying. The change seems to be that matches stop when it happens now.

Aye, I think it is a new directive that games pause for medial emergencies.

There's substantial advantages and disadvantages in any of the three outcomes of Burnley-Leeds. Really don't know which result is best. Maybe a draw. At least we'll have something positive to get out of it either way.

1 minute ago, GWN said:

personally anything but a Burnley win. 

I mean could look at that as the best result. If Leeds pull away then we're so reliant on Watford staying shit.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

Turned out a belter result for us , need Leeds to keep to maybe draw tomorrow v Burnley? 

Burnley win without doubt, they’re going down with Norwich. Need to keep Leeds Watford involved for as long as possible.

A draw tomorrow would be best, ideally want to pull Leeds in as they have some difficult games when we have our so called easier ones. Looking at the games to March we have the better pick between us, Burnley, Watford and Leeds. We need to go on a run of wins and draws from now

17 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Technically not 'today', but what's everyone hoping for tomorrow in the big Leeds vs Burnley match?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Outside the obvious 4, Leeds are by far the next closest in terms of relegation odds, with them being around 3/1

Draw the best?

Leeds win for me. I think they’ll pull out of it eventually. I’m looking at it as a straight up fight between us, Burnley, Norwich and Watford. 

Phillips is out until March, Leeds aren't getting out of it this year. Bielsa really has no plan b and they have struggled with injuries and no Bamford. A draw tomorrow is the best result we could aim for. The bottom 4-5 being as close to each other as possible is good news for us.

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Leeds win for me. I think they’ll pull out of it eventually. I’m looking at it as a straight up fight between us, Burnley, Norwich and Watford. 

Cooper (their captain) and Phillips are out until March. I think they will struggle. Hopefully a draw tomorrow, followed by wins for us over Watford and Leeds will have us out the relegation zone by the end of the month!