Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Livingston drew 2-2 with Celtic.

Their manager has a mad story. Never played pro football, got 6 years for coke dealing and money laundering in the 00s. Started volunteering at Livingston just picking up cones and that type of thing in 2014 and since then has just slowly built his way up to being manager now and has had a great start.

Christ  :lol:

Great story that. Good luck to the bloke

Man Utd having a brilliant season. Think Cavani will become a fantastic signing too.

Great player for Rashford and Greenwood to learn off in training. His movement off the ball has always been absolutely brilliant.

Scott Parker has the air of an apprentice on the English Manager Merry-Go-Round trainee scheme.

Express your intelligence by saying "the football club" instead of "the club", look serious a bit, have a fleeting period of relative success, be mates with the commentators and the wider football community and bob's yer uncle.

A career of £3m a year jobs for delivering fuck all, and the endless support of lots of other people who earn £3m a year for doing fuck all.

See also: Phil Neville.

Nah, his teams legitimately look organised and effective.

He has also already managed to get his team promoted from the championship at just the start of his career.

Think he looks really promising.

Real Madrid about to go out of the CDR to a 10 man 3rd division team. :lol:

Copa Del Rey doing bits this season. Both Madrid teams out in highly pathetic circumstances. Ibiza absolutely battered Vigo too.

The reasoning the premier league are giving for the offside is, essentially; that the player didn’t challenge for the through ball (header). When Mings controls the ball with his chest, a new phase of play begins, and the player can challenge for the ball again legally.

Either way, it is poor awareness from Mings and bad defending by Villa.

Man Utd having a brilliant season. Think Cavani will become a fantastic signing too.

Fingers crossed City win the league. Can't be doing with everything that comes with a Liverpool/Man United win.

Leicester or Spurs would be the dream scenario, Man City if neither of they can.

Fwiw I still fancy those 3 to overtake them.

Absolutely baffling to me that anyone would want City to win the league over anybody.

Fingers crossed City win the league. Can't be doing with everything that comes with a Liverpool/Man United win.

Leicester or Spurs would be the dream scenario, Man City if neither of they can.

Absolutely baffling to me that anyone would want City to win the league over anybody.

It's possibly that old adage that it's a compliment to you if people get worked up about you.

Maybe people are so 'meh' about Man City, it's easier to accept them winning it.

Different for you though of course. There's no immediate connection or rivalry with NUFC.

Just seen the fancy laws that say Rodri was entitled to tackle Mings. My alternative view is that Rodri by closing in on Mings prior to Mings touching the ball was seeking to gain an unfair advantage. He was cheating. Free kick to Villa, yellow card for Rodri, no goal. Common sense prevails.

It's possibly that old adage that it's a compliment to you if people get worked up about you.

Maybe people are so 'meh' about Man City, it's easier to accept them winning it.

Different for you though of course. There's no immediate connection or rivalry with NUFC.

I grew up in the North East and currently live in Essex. Both are chocked full of smug, plastic Man United and Liverpool 'fans'. Never attended a game in their life,  but consistently creep out the woodwork when they're competing for honours. It's grim.

Actual Liverpool fans are a different breed entirely, for completely different reasons.

Just seen the fancy laws that say Rodri was entitled to tackle Mings. My alternative view is that Rodri by closing in on Mings prior to Mings touching the ball was seeking to gain an unfair advantage. He was cheating. Free kick to Villa, yellow card for Rodri, no goal. Common sense prevails.

Or Rodri knew a loophole in the offside law and exploited it? Clever play, shite defending...goal.

Remember a goal at Liverpool under Souness where Kluivert was miles offside, made no attempt to get back, but the ball went out to Bowyer with the Liverpool defence standing around and he laid it back to Kluivert for a tap-in. Clever play.