Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Leeds v Burnley simple , you can make a case out for all results going for us so I wouldn’t stress , I won’t be watching or interested as it will not effect us in any result .

I did think anything but a Burnley win but I’ve changed my mind 

Edited by GWN

8 minutes ago, GWN said:

Leeds v Burnley simple , you can make a case out for all results going for us so I wouldn’t stress , I won’t be watching or interested as it will not effect us in any result .

I did think anything but a Burnley win but I’ve changed my mind 

I think I'd prefer a Burnley win to a Leeds win. It drags Leeds amongst it more and keeps us within more reach of more teams. 

Leeds have difficult fixture coming up and they play us soon so I’m swaying towards a Burnley win. Very much hope it’s a draw. Don’t want either team gaining form or confidence 

Edited by gdm

Luakaku dropped from today's squad for the crucial match against Liverpool. He's a great player who has often been under appreciated in this country, but on this I am 100% behind Tuchel. He's a Chelsea player, and they paid £97m for his services. They don't want to hear him gurgling platitudes about Milan and other managers who are now working down the road. What a fucking doylem. 

The timing stinks looks like a call for clubs to come in for him but if you look at what he said it was not that bad really at all. Very likely terribly advised. Partially it's one of these infantilising things where in normal adult world it would be a quick apology for something fairly minor gets blown out of proportion because it may insult a load of fans who really should know better than to care

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Wish we had played the Everton game now. 

Naa. Everton can't afford to sack him and the board have just twice backed him over the sacking of the DoF and Digne replacement. That isn't a sign they're about to part ways. 

1 minute ago, GWN said:

Games going our way again. Its freaky

Happens all the time and it'll probably continue to happen with teams down the bottom being shite. Same thing happened in 08/09 and we still didn't do enough to stay up. 15/16 is the only real time I can think of where results (Sunderland's) went against us when we were in trouble.