Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

It's like they deliberately play as pathetically as possible in the 1st half to lull the opposition in. :lol:

Very similar to us except we are shit again in the 2nd half usually.

It's like they deliberately play as pathetically as possible in the 1st half to lull the opposition in. :lol:

What I see is a side which keeps completely abandoning its tactics in the second half, in order to salvage the game.

Imagine what they could do without a shite manager.

What I see is a side which keeps completely abandoning its tactics in the second half, in order to salvage the game.

Imagine what they could do without a shite manager.

But what really happened is we took on our two best players and we played much better. It's like Liverpool bringing on Salah and Mane. It's going to make a difference.

Mata coming on changed game.

Martial was dreadful. Him getting injured was a good thing. :lol:

Didn’t Ole try to persuade Haaland to come rather than go to Dortmund? Just imagine if they had pulled that off ....

FAO Froggy

I don't really see the issue with your best player being integral to your results.

And the dreadfully organised part?

Dreadfully organised 9th straight away win. No wonder I haven't heard of him.

Mata coming on changed game.

Martial was dreadful. Him getting injured was a good thing. :lol:

Didn’t Ole try to persuade Haaland to come rather than go to Dortmund? Just imagine if they had pulled that off ....

Yes but we weren't willing to agree to the agent fee (£20m) and the insistence on a release clause (£60m). I'm happy we stuck to our guns, but he'd have been a far better option than Martial. I didn't think he was as good as he is.