Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Thought Chelsea looked really good tbh, didn’t realize you could change a team in less than two seasons

Always feel like it's more attitude that changes in the short term, which is where we get these turnarounds in form from. Better attitude, more confidence, more ability unlocked. I think they just get out of their heads and start expressing themselves. Getting out of their own way in a sense. As time goes by, you tend to see a slight drop off whilst the players go through the process of learning and becoming fluid with the new instructions being asked of them.

Think we will see that with both us and Chelsea in the next 2 month.

Wind ups aside, I reckon Grealish is the best of the lot. Contextually as well with the players around him, Villa squad, compared to the Man United/City squad. Tops most of the stats for key passes etc. I find him the most enjoyable to watch of the 3 as well

Player of the season so far, no doubt, and improving all the time.

Wasn’t expecting Bamford being this good in the Premier League. Thought he’d be another Vydra.

Always had the technical ability but never played in a team that supplies him so much and the Bielsa coaching factor to add on top

All coming up Man City :anguish:

At least it's not Liverpool. Just seen there's a programme on Sky Documentaries about them and the first clip on the trailer was a (not old) bloke saying "I was a young lad when we last won the league"  :anguish: