Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Martial been racially abused on social media after their draw today

Has there actually been an increase in grim dickheads or is it just getting more widely reported? Obviously major action is required either way.

A healthy mixture of both, encouraged by being able to get away with it, I suspect.

In other news Mitro has the rona.

We have absolutely no idea how to take control of a game against so-called weaker opponents. For the umpteenth time in a row, we start a game looking clueless in a game we should be winning.

Great opportunity given the weekends results to date and the games in hand.

Was thinking earlier I wonder if you’ll regret not getting a Kevin Campbell type in to be back up for DCL.

We have absolutely no idea how to take control of a game against so-called weaker opponents. For the umpteenth time in a row, we start a game looking clueless in a game we should be winning.

Great opportunity given the weekends results to date and the games in hand.

Was thinking earlier I wonder if you’ll regret not getting a Kevin Campbell type in to be back up for DCL.

Spurning good opportunities is the definition of doing an Everton. We had a similar opportunity at home to West Ham then barely gained consciousness for 90 minutes and got beat. We then had a good opportunity to press the top 4 against you and produced one of the most shocking performances in years.

We fundamentally have issues with being on the front foot and it's utterly infuriating, I can't remember a game in months where we actually started well.