Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

That Leeds thing was the best thing that ever happened to Karen Carney, her agent must be making some coin at the moment. I've started hearing that fucking voice in my dreams.

Was thinking that the other day. She’s a right PFW.

That Leeds thing was the best thing that ever happened to Karen Carney, her agent must be making some coin at the moment. I've started hearing that fucking voice in my dreams.

She’s painfully thick. Listening to her is like wading through treacle.

She’s painfully thick. Listening to her is like wading through treacle.

I think she's pretty hot.

Mind you, I've got a thing about brummie women.

If the season stopped now Moyes gets manager of the season easy imo. Got them looking really good, very like his Everton side, not exciting but very difficult to beat. It must be winding the mackems right up. :lol:

Yep. I know it might seem like a lazy comparison but it's absolutely bang on. Well organised, a really solid central midfield who never make it easy and he's getting good performances out of a couple of flair players. No prolific striker as such but everyone chipping in. Winning the games they should win, competitive in others.

Agree with Joey, has to be him or Rodgers, if we were to decide today.

Him or Rodgers

Aye, Rogers for me though. Leicester are fucking great to watch as well.

Pep as well Tbf. Yes their squad is far better than all other teams in the league, but they've been ridiculous lately,and doing it without their main striker all season and been without one of the best midfielders ever for big parts as well.

Yep. I know it might seem like a lazy comparison but it's absolutely bang on. Well organised, a really solid central midfield who never make it easy and he's getting good performances out of a couple of flair players. No prolific striker as such but everyone chipping in. Winning the games they should win, competitive in others.

Agree with Joey, has to be him or Rodgers, if we were to decide today.

...and the flair players being hardworking types but with more renegades to use if it’s not working. Couldn’t be any more confident of anyone fucking it up though, it’s West Ham.

Rodgers is doing a great job obviously but they were really good last season too until the last few weeks. They were 3rd for most of the season and are currently 3rd. West Ham have been a complete surprise.