Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Koeman is the dutch Bruce.

lets be fair he was snookered before he even started, the club has been so badly run on every level for years and the damage is done, the amount of money pissed away on shite transfers and massive wages is unbelievable

Tactically he's fucking shite.  Bringing back Piquet tonight was the act of a desperate man.

And playing Busquets Neesy - was weak as fuck - be bold and play Puig - Busquets is no use to the club now, it’s like watching Shelvey

Guest neesy111

Koeman is the dutch Bruce.

lets be fair he was snookered before he even started, the club has been so badly run on every level for years and the damage is done, the amount of money p*ssed away on s**** transfers and massive wages is unbelievable

That's true but that doesn't mean he has to leave so much space against a player like Mbappe. Busquets and Pique have been finished for ages in big CL games.

Valverde did a canny job in hindsight

From the noises that came out after his sacking, it sounded like the players really liked him as a manager.

Would love to see Mbappe in a proper league

Think in this Covid world he’ll be at PSG for the next 2 years at least I reckon - who can pay £150m plus?

His contract runs out next season.

No way? Oh well that opens up a lot of options

Should go to Barca under Xavi and replace Messi (with Neymar lol)

I'm sure VI will be able to provide far more insight but is Xavi who Barca need right now? His immense popularity aside, can't see it working out.

lets be honest would any top level manager go near barcelona at the moment? Its a complete mess and no Messi to try and cover the cracks next season most likely

I'm sure VI will be able to provide far more insight but is Xavi who Barca need right now? His immense popularity aside, can't see it working out.

This is a Qatar lottery winner you’re talking about. Not some average Joe.

Guest neesy111

It's defensive where barca's problems are imo, they've looked a mess at back for 18+ months.  The high line they play is suicidal.

For the players they have coming through he is perfect and fits the Barca philosophy perfectly imo - I just can’t think of anyone else - it’s the technical aspect of Xavi’s coaching that I like

The ref booked Judge for diving when he clearly gets taken out, it was a ridiculous decision by the ref. Judge pointed at the ref and the ref got in his face.....no idea what Judge said mind but he must have been fuming after the ref accused him of simulation.

No idea why I'm awake this late/early and trying to translate that but from my limited Spanish what I can gather is along the lines of

"Not one fucking large spell of possession. Fucking hell(?). Come on!"

"Calm down...(?)" Along with a few more expletives. (Can hear madre, probably puta madre which means motherfucker, but not sure)

"We are suffering, its been like this for the last five minutes".

"We are running like crazy."

Neesy or VI could probably correct me mind. I'm tired. :lol: