Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

EvVaY_bWgAcIwaK?format=jpg&name=medium

Getting dry arseholed off Spurs but the frighteners on Solskjaer.

And another game where we were on the wrong end of a VAR decision despite supposedly getting everything in our favour.

A draw against a top 6 side isn't bad. The Arsenal result is the shocking one in that. We were absolutely dreadful.

And another game where we were on the wrong end of a VAR decision despite supposedly getting everything in our favour.

A draw against a top 6 side isn't bad. The Arsenal result is the shocking one in that. We were absolutely dreadful.

The games against the top 6 arnt the games that matter - it’s the other ones you need to win

People think it’s all about the top 6 games are bought in by sky’s advertising- maybe for the title yes but when playing for top 4 it’s all about beating the bottom half teams consistently

I think that there sums up my beliefs on OGS. He’s done better than I thought but I still think a top manager (which Man Utd should be looking for all of the time) would have had that gap to Man City a lot closer given the budget and some of the talent in the squad.

I think that there sums up my beliefs on OGS. He’s done better than I thought but I still think a top manager (which Man Utd should be looking for all of the time) would have had that gap to Man City a lot closer given the budget and some of the talent in the squad.

I think looking at OGS as the reason for the gap is a huge injustice to Man City. They haven't lost since November and have 50 points out of 54 games in that time.