Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

To have maintained the gap over Fulham, despite us having the harder game, is ok.

Problem is, I don't see this Fulham lying down for Spurs, Liverpool etc. They'll get a win.

They look a team who will at best draw a game rather than win it, didn’t impress me one little bit .

Palace are so f***ing bad, man! Us losing to them 2-1 at home. When we should have been about 3-4 up before they scored. Is going to haunt us.

I agree , terrible result considering the start we got on the back of a terrific Everton game.

To have maintained the gap over Fulham, despite us having the harder game, is ok.

Problem is, I don't see this Fulham lying down for Spurs, Liverpool etc. They'll get a win.

They look a team who will at best draw a game rather than win it, didn’t impress me one little bit .

That's strange. They'd won 2 of their last 3 and dominated the second hald today.

That's strange. They'd won 2 of their last 3 and dominated the second hald today.

Just going on what I saw today mate , it was a big game and they just looked timid in the first half, came on second but overall not for me.

They have won 4 games all season tho.