Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

We’ve got no problem here like, be a big defeat for Fulham this, big winnable game gone, we’re shite obviously but don’t see enough in Fulham to overhaul us, this was the night and looks like they’re going to blow it

We’ve got no problem here like, be a big defeat for Fulham this, big winnable game gone, we’re shite obviously but don’t see enough in Fulham to overhaul us, this was the night and looks like they’re going to blow it

Christ, have you seen Leeds defence tonight? Giving away chances like it's going out of fashion

Don't understand why anybody would want us not to get relegated so that under Bruce we can try not to get relegated again next season and finish 17th. This fucker needs to burn to the ground. And there is no fucking takeover and who knows whether he will sell it in the Championship, he hasn't while we were in the premier League either, before you come back with your pathetic excuses as to why we must stay in the premier league.

The best chance we have of being sold is by staying in this league and hence the reason for hoping we can survive. Ashley will never sell at a loss when he almost had this huge amount of profit in his hands

Don't understand why anybody would want us not to get relegated so that under Bruce we can try not to get relegated again next season and finish 17th. This fucker needs to burn to the ground. And there is no fucking takeover and who knows whether he will sell it in the Championship, he hasn't while we were in the premier League either, before you come back with your pathetic excuses as to why we must stay in the premier league.

About time people just fucking accept this.

The best chance we have of being sold is by staying in this league and hence the reason for hoping we can survive. Ashley will never sell at a loss when he almost had this huge amount of profit in his hands

No it isn't our best chance will come from the championship,staying in the prem will keep giving Ashley the money he loves and the blind dead fans will keep showing up week after week it's a win win for him

About time people just fucking accept this.

If I accepted it, then I wouldn’t currently be watching this match and I certainly wouldn’t be watching tomorrow. I wouldn’t be composing this post right now, probably wouldn’t have visited the forum since July.

It is the only thing stopping me from not giving a single fuck about football or this shell of a club.

Have no faith whatsoever in us getting a win tomorrow. Great chance to put some daylight between us and Fulham again, but can see an easy win for Brighton.

The serial loser is taking us down.