Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Saka is so fucking good. Smith Rowe as well. It's mad how many bad performances Arsenal can have given their pool of attacking talent. Arteta's biggest failure I think is not being able to come up with a single system, or maybe2, that accommodates all of the players that are potential starters. To have Auba, Lacazette, Saka, Smith Rowe, Odegaard, and Martinelli. Christ even Pepe. and not being able to be an attacking threat nearly every single game is canny shocking.

5 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

The talks about him potentially being left back or wing back are crazy.

TBF he’s class at LWB when he played there too. I think a lot of it it was just to shoehorn him into the team as much anything too.

1 hour ago, Ketsbaia said:

We face Arsenal in-between their semi final games. It was already very winnable, even more so now :thup:

Yeah, I know people were complaining them playing Fulham this weekend after Europe will be easy for Fulham but we have likely been given a better hand with this win. 

It's still possible that English teams could win both the Champions League and Europa League.

This could also mean two English clubs meeting in the Super Cup in august.

Man City or Chelsea V  Man Utd or Arsenal...at Windsor Park Northern Ireland.....with fans allowed.

5 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

It's still possible that English teams could win both the Champions League and Europa League.

This could also mean two English clubs meeting in the Super Cup in august.

Man City or Chelsea V  Man Utd or Arsenal...at Windsor Park Northern Ireland.....with fans allowed.

Looking very likely that’ll happen imo. I think only Real stand in the way of City from winning the CL