Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

28 minutes ago, Disco said:

Last man and clearly takes him down for me albeit he doesn’t really have the ball. I’d say just a red.

I don’t think he really takes him down, Welbeck gets his arm inside and a fraction ahead, then instantly falls down. 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Few boos at Chelsea, for the taking of the knee. Thankfully drowned up by applause pretty quickly.

They’ve always had a massive racist element to their support!

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

8 defensive players for Chelsea out of 11 again, utterly boring bastards. Come on Leicester.

Since Abramovic come in I’ve always found Chelsea utterly boring and it seems no matter who comes  in as their manager, they seem to always play the same boring type of football. Samey samey stuff constantly. The only time I really enjoyed their play was under Ancelotti! I hope Leicester fucking batter them, again a proper top 6 (4) club.

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I thought I heard the same before the FA Cup final too. Obviously was the case.

Mind from my experience of Leicester as a city/town, they have their percentage of racists too so wouldn’t surprise me if it also come from their ‘end’ too. Chelsea fans are a given when it comes to racism and being little INGURLANDERS!

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Mind from my experience of Leicester as a city/town, they have their percentage of racists too so wouldn’t surprise me if it also come from their ‘end’ too. Chelsea fans are a given when it comes to racism and being little INGURLANDERS!

No away fans allowed, so it was defo from home supporters.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Robster said:

The Stamford Bridge match going crowd is very different now to what it was in the 80's.

I think every match going fanbase is massively different from the 80s, from what I’ve read and people I’ve dealt with from that era they were probably less racist in those days believe it or not than most (I’m aware I wasn’t around in that era so I’m no doubt giving them the benefit of the doubt here?), just more violent. Today there is clearly an EDL/BNP feel about some of them, however, (to be fair that can be said of many fan bases, including our own). Doesn’t help their former captain JAY TEE was a massive racist cunt!

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

No away fans allowed, so it was defo from home supporters.

Meant at Wembley should have clarified.