Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I have a hard time trying to accept Grealish as the new poster boy of England. Yes, he's talented and maybe worth 100mil.

But his rolled down socks, headband and haircut, left hand bandaged, is he Beckham-lite or something?

Ps- No one rocks a left hand bandage better than Daveeed Ginola imho. I copied wearing one playing at school. Played shitter than Daveed mind.

0_Untitled.jpg

Edited by nufcjb

Guest neesy111
Just now, Inferior Acuña said:

Fuck sake, I can't listen to games on 5 Live anymore in the US. Some rights restriction bollocks, it was always fine before.

VPN.

21 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Don't know if I can be bothered with that on phone, used to be easy just stick on Sounds app on my phone. Will look into it a bit.

BBC's really been restrictive with how Sounds has worked outside of the UK recently. Very frustrating.

Well done Nuno. 

Good to see Dele back on the pitch too. Mourinho would have you believe it was impossible to beat a team like Man City with Dele on the pitch because he's too lazy.

10 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Hjoberg was a really good singing from Mou though.

For sure. Also saw something in Tanganga and brought him through initially.

Problem is he thinks everyone in the team has to be like Hojberg and Tanganga. 100% committed and agressive all the time.

Game just doesn't work like that. Have to find a way to accommodate players like Dele and Pogba in the team for what they provide going forward. And use other players to cover them in your system.

Nuno went more of a 4-3-3 today and brought Skip in to sit deepest and it worked very well and helped provide more of a framework where Dele could feature and not cost the team too much.

Edited by KaKa