Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Unbelievable Pogba is being played as a CDM here after getting 5 assists in 2 games. :lol:

Thought it would be more of a 4-3-3 to give both Pogba and Fernandes some chances to be involved in forward play, think that would have worked well. I agree Pogba playing so deep is neither good offensively or defensively.

Edited by KaKa

Just now, ManDoon said:

4-2-3-1 I think?

Aye. Fred and Pogba holding which is nuts. James on the right which is nuts. 

Obvious as fuck what the team needs to be. No idea what Ole is playing at. 

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah not a fan of those two as holding mids. Very strange and is not working basically at all 

It never worked every time he tried it last season. So fucked off here with the team selection. We'll go 1-0 down and he'll change it and we'll start playing. Same every time. Just pick the right team from the fucking start. :anguish:

Just now, ManDoon said:

He has to change this really, they are getting ripped up every time they turn the ball over. 

Never ever does until half time. We are always a million times better after the break so his man management must be great but the team selection is costing us massively. 

27 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Ugh why put the ball out? I’d be fucking fuming if I was wolves fan 

Aye, Man U thought it was fine to play on but when they lost possession they start whinging about their player being down. Really hate putting the ball out of play in general tbh. 

Just now, Village Idiot said:

Depay is the first Barça signing to score or assist in his first three games since Fábregas in 2011.

He's looked certainly impressive so far. What went wrong with him at ManU?

Remember reading he didn’t settle particularly well and then Mourinho finished him off.

It’s so difficult to rate Man Utd and know where they are, been rubbish again today and are going to win, whenever I watch them, going back to last season, they never seem that good but pick up a ridiculous amount of points, it’s unreal, Wolves should have been out of sight today