Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Leicester's #22 is bobbins. Giving it away for fun. 

Came on just to say the same. :lol:  Also looks miles off the pace of the game. His name is Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall. Never heard of him before. Hope he plays against us.

Just now, Conjo said:

Came on just to say the same. :lol:  Also looks miles off the pace of the game. His name is Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall. Never heard of him before. Hope he plays against us.

Can’t work out if he’s a defensive or attacking midfielder. Either way, he’s shite at both.

Should’ve been booked for diving too.

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Can’t work out if he’s a defensive or attacking midfielder. Either way, he’s shite at both.

Should’ve been booked for diving too.

Looks fumaca level of shit to me.  Cant believe he's stayed on for the full game.  How long is tielmans out for?

1 minute ago, tinoasprilla said:

Looks fumaca level of shit to me.  Cant believe he's stayed on for the full game.  How long is tielmans out for?

And they got Soumare on the bench :lol: Must be one hell of a player in training.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Not taking anything away from him, but I think the squad was massively underachieving under Smith.

Norwich sacking Farke only to appoint Smith has to be one of the biggest mind fucks of the season. :lol:

Just now, ManDoon said:

This is what happens with managers like Gerrard, who are primarily motivational. You get instant results, players who were sick of their previous manager play out of their skin. Craig Shakespeare springs to mind. Once that wears off they crumble though. See it time and time again. It will happen here too 

I did think that but have changed my mind tbh. I think he's got a bit about him beyond being a cheerleader. If nothing else, he's had enough sense to assemble the right backroom staff and give him coaching knowledge which he might still lack himself. I think he's got a bit of steel about him. 

Just went on a Leicester forum and found this abomination of a post:

”If we get knocked out on Thursday we should pay what it takes to get rid of him.

We could have had Steve Bruce in charge this season and we’d be playing better than this. We can and will attract a better manager, maybe not one with a better CV but we will find a better fit for the club.

Big rebuild job coming up here - no way Rodgers is the man for it and I suspect he doesn’t fancy it either.”

giphy.gif