Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Absolutely sick of Ronaldo like. Just come back from injury, the game's won and you get taken off and you throw a strop - completely undermining the manager and the rest of the team

For once it shouldn't be all about him

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Absolutely sick of Ronaldo like. Just come back from injury, the game's won and you get taken off and you throw a strop - completely undermining the manager and the rest of the team

For once it shouldn't be all about him

Aye, as a footballer I love him, but he’s becoming a right fucking primadona and it’s looking like Man Utd have made a massive mistake bringing him back. Commercially driven, that’s the problem with that club at the moment. 

24 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Aye, as a footballer I love him, but he’s becoming a right fucking primadona and it’s looking like Man Utd have made a massive mistake bringing him back. Commercially driven, that’s the problem with that club at the moment. 

Look how well Bruno is performing when Ronaldos not about.

This video is absolutely brilliant. Lucas Moura jumping on the steward. :lol:

One thing I really can't stand is overzealous, overaggressive policing/stewarding when a goal is scored. So a few people have spilled onto the grass celebrating, big fucking deal. No need to treat them like they're rioting.

Class that. That's what its all about as a fan. Moments like that

Stupid little nacker stewards/security can get people Into massive trouble with their over reactions and thinking they can just grab hold of people without them reacting

Was Bergwijn not really lucky to not get sent off for the celebration, by the way?

On a yellow and he runs into the crowd which is also usually a yellow.

Would be criminal for someone to get sent off for that and it’s painful the rules dictate a yellow for celebrations, but I was surprised he didn’t get one.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Ashley hired some absolute fucking knuckledraggers back in the SackPardew days. Me and Mick from here were shouting the odds with them. Absolute cunts they were 

Should have seen there faces when I pulled into the Milburn car park to do a u-turn in the Pardew Out van, they shit themselves and were quick on their radios. And I remember fans getting flyers snatched off them and pushed around, I went to the game and they tried it with me I said i will defend myself with reasonable force, back the fuck off (my mate who was with me is a proper unit ha ha) they then targeted some bairns. Bunch of cunts the lot of them. 

Edited by HTT II

Was the same with Ashley Out as well. Mind some were canny, the ones that turned an aye were Geordies/Toon fans, I’m sure after that he basically brought in a whole new team of stewards with the condition they had to be non Geordies/NUFC fans, such a manchild petty soft skinned cunt he was.

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Was Bergwijn not really lucky to not get sent off for the celebration, by the way?

On a yellow and he runs into the crowd which is also usually a yellow.

Would be criminal for someone to get sent off for that and it’s painful the rules dictate a yellow for celebrations, but I was surprised he didn’t get one.

Hobjerg drags him back for that exact reason.

1 hour ago, triggs said:

Algeria-Ivory Coast at 4 should be good. Algeria need a win

Algeria 3-0 down in the second half and heading out :lol: CIV tearing them apart in defense and Mahrez just smashed a penalty off the post. Algeria had been 36 matches unbeaten before this and have now lost consecutively to CIV and Equatorial Guinea. I suppose they were favourites, but I'd never select a North African side as my choice to win an AFCON in West Africa.

So, this means that Egypt will face CIV next round and Comoros Islands are now through. Crazy tournament.

Jota has been a fantastic signing, he doesn’t stand out as anything truly special, but his all-round game is so good and he seems a consistent performer. We could do with finding a player like him from somewhere… I think Bowen is similar, but probably just a level below right now. Arsenal have been very good and I can see more goals in this.

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He’s always seems to hit the target, he’s great. Really really rate him. Elevated his game since Wolves 

Definitely, some players just up there game, mind he’s got a great manager and a great team around him which helps. Offensively LFC have bought so well over the last few years, they just seem to get it right. He seems to have a great mentality too. 

According to Twitter over the past few weeks and all the likes I see from Arsenal supporting mates. They have already won the Cup after their 0-0 draw playing with 10 men in the 1st leg of the semi. To go along with their ‘outplayed Man City but still lost’ trophy.