Who is the Worst NUFC Manager?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schteve for me but I thought he was a decent bloke. Then Pardew. Bruce would be somewhere in the middle for me between the managers we’ve had in the premier league years, but that says more about the level of managers we’ve had.

I hated Pardew more cos I still cared an awful lot back then. Just so fatigued with it now that I can't muster the same levels. He's certainly deserving of it, though. Arguably moreso.

This. I feel like I should hate Bruce more given that he is playing the Geordie card and constantly blaming Rafa but i struggle to care anymore

Souness was the worst although I despise Bruce and Pardew. Souness was left one of the best young squads in Europe along with quality senior players. In less than two years and with a huge amount of financial support he had us sliding towards the relegation slots.

Nobody has produced this many abysmal performances and nowhere near as consistently in my time. There was the occasional good game/strong performance under Souness, McLaren, Pardew and the occasional bad one under Keegan and quite a lot under Sir Bobby but the consistency of Bruce's performances astonishes me.  The best he's produced is slightly edging an awfully average game yet still albeit not in stats terms.

Souness (Liverpool finished 2nd in a bad year for 20years - enter Souness) < hated

Bruce / Carver < hate/hated

McLaren

Dalglish (WTF was he doing here but at least won stuff elsewhere (albeit he should have)

Allardyce (sick football but at least purposely produced it) < hated

Gullit

Pardew

Kinnear (did great at Wimbledon)

Steve Bruce. The most fake Geordie ever and that combined with how fucking shit he is clinches it for the title for the worst NUFC manager in my lifetime.

I hated Pardew, Souness, Allardyce, Carver and McLaren but the cunt who's managing us now is a new level. With Bruce, it's always me, me, fucking me, fuck off.

McClaren had the worst results with one of the best teams, he was a passive beta male too.

Pardew gave me levels of hatred I never knew I had, slimy, greaseball of a man but got some results from time to time so not the worst.

Bruce is the luckiest bad manager we've ever had, hasn't a clue how to set up a team or prepare for games on a team by team basis.

Carved has to be the pick of the bunch, was never a manager, should never have been manager and was absolutely hopeless despite declaring he was the best coach in the league.

Ol punched lasagne face for me :thup:

Wow!  That’s like trying to vote on which muderous dictator was the worst!!

They were all cunts in their own way, sometimes for different reasons and in different circumstances. 

I will have to go with Souness.  He crudely dismantled a young, exciting team and replaced them all with with total garbage.  His refusal to accept any responsibility also boils my piss massively.  Every time he gets the opportunity he tries to blame NUFC fans for his failure even 15 years later.  Pathetic, pig-headed wanker!

Worst manager for NUFC? Souness - His incompetence is the start of what has lead us here. At least he did manage a few other clubs.

Least capable? John Carver - Utter, utter shite obviously. However, he was only ever really a caretaker manager and didn't do much damage to the club except for who his replacement was.

bit unfair on carver as he wasnt a manager :lol: bruce&mclaren &throw kinnear in just for a laugh

Was just about to post this. clearly he was the worst, but I didn't really expect anything more than he produced, so he wasn't really a disappointment.

My expectations of Pardew were higher on account of his being an actual manager, but relatively speaking they were as low as Carver. He actually surprised me [for a brief period] but ultimately lived up to expectations.

Personally I think they're all in the same ball park of ineptitude. The only qualification they have to manage a football club is the ability to count to eleven [and I'm being very generous to Kinnear].

The very fact that Kinnear is in that list and the question is still debatable says all you need to know about this club under Ashley.

I dont class carver as a manager.  The worst by far then are bruce and mcclaren.  The later gets away with it a lot as he comes across as being harmless both totally out of their depth.  Sorbets was just a cunt with no idea how to handle players.  Gullit had no chance as he didn't really rate shearer and therefore had no chance.  For the record od take pardew everyday over bruce

voted carver but I've been swayed by the "he's never a manager" arguments.

100% Bruce. It's actually unreal how bad he is. Then there's clear daylight between Bruce and Allardyce. Yeah, fat Sam, for giving derby 4 out of there 11 record low points total, not schteve. McClaren shit the bed as well but he actually had positive intent with the play it just went hilariously tits up without a plan b, so i mark him a little better.

Souness inherited a fantastic side and fucked everything up and pissed off everyone but idk it never seemed as tragic as those two. Then Kinnear ... called Simon Bird a cunt so that wins him points. He was also shockingly un-terrible but expectations had already been murdered at that point so I don't know if that's me or the stockholm syndrome talking.

Finally Pardew was, and it pains me to say it, the best of this shit lot.

This current imbecile - lucky as hell with his keepers making the most saves in the league by far! We’ve got the best squad since Colo, Cabaye and Ba and it’s the worst football I’ve ever seen from

a NUFC team!