Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 21/11/20 post match from pg15

BlueStar

Guest reefatoon

I reckon our players must dread match day. Imagine being told to play football this way every week... It's no wonder morale seems quite low.

Bruce has managed to instil a huge inferiority complex in them all just like Pardew did in his day. It’s what shit managers do to hide their own inability to do their job.

The media are spineless cunts. Caulkin included.

Bruce gets with absolute murder, the odd moan here and there but that’s about it.

fyp.

Journos go to work, do what they're told and pay the mortgage. That's all. It's just a job to them, a job that keeps them above their rightful level of pleb so they can continue to look down on them.

Fernandez does actually get studs on his calf before he touches the ball, I think it’s a foul now

No way mate sorry, nowt wrong with it.

F56-A4-B91-553-E-4-DF9-AFFD-89-CD552-E39-FC.jpg

That’s before Fernandez touches the ball, Chilwell knows he’s got there too early

He hasn’t even touched him on that picture :lol:

It was goal. Good use of VAR not that it was needed.

Pundits and commentators do my fucking head in, like. So far up Bruce’s arsehole.

We expect a certain kind of football apparently, because we remember the great times we had under Kevin Keegan.  Feels like being under fucking Kevin Spacey at the moment.

I wish we would just have a fucking go at them. Have some belief in ourselves, we don't even look slightly interested in playing when we get the opportunity. The mindset is just expecting to lose the ball and being ready to drop off into shape. Absolutely dreadful.

Must be fucking awful for the players. I'd go on strike, if it wasn't for the £30k per week.