Newcastle United 0 - 2 Chelsea - 21/11/20 post match from pg15

BlueStar

It's almost as though we needed a new CM and Another Striker at the start of the season.

Love the genius of dropping Schar and putting Fernandez on his uncomfortable side to accommodate grafter Clark. Worked out well.

And absolutely no chance any commentator or pundit will notice a detail like that.

80% possession and Chelsea have depended on an og.

A half decent side would have a chance against these.

Darlow’s made two good saves and Werner missed a sitter mind.

There’s only so many chances you can create when one team doesn’t try to play. A bank of 9 is hard to get through, no matter how good you are.

I mean, they should be about 5-0 up, they've just fluffed there chances, and based on there last few games, this is definatly the exception rather then the rule.

Guest reefatoon

I'm hoping things might progressively worsen, and Bruce loses the dressing room, only possible way he gets sacked

He has imo

Aye, I don’t get the players. They all big up Bruce as they have an easier ride with him, but are too thick to realise that he is making them all look fucking shit.

Absolute dross this. Nice to VAR not working.

Look this is the last time I'm going to say it, but VAR is working fine. Chelsea are a superior club and the rules were applied accordingly.

Yeah you need to give this a rest mind. We got a cheap as fuck penalty against Spurs.

Technically that was a pen though. I'm not arguing that soft goals should be ruled out, just that we need to apply rules consistently.

Guest reefatoon

Hendrick coming on.

Rather just have 10 men on the pitch

Totally. I do enjoy fucking hating him mind. Gives me something to do when I am watching.

We've been outplayed but their goal shouldn't have stood. Fernandez was clearly pushed before making contact with the ball, and that made all the difference.

Their high press is very good and we're struggling to get the ball up the pitch. When we do get in their final third, we're getting chances so we may just nick something.

We've been outplayed but their goal shouldn't have stood. Fernandez was clearly pushed before making contact with the ball, and that made all the difference.

Their high press is very good and we're struggling to get the ball up the pitch. When we do get in their final third, we're getting chances so we may just nick something.

He wasn’t pushed, he was kicked in the calf. But you’re right.

Chelsea have been pretty rubbish imo considering how bad we've been.

Their pressing is excellent, but on the few occasions we've managed to beat it they've struggled. Would say they are decent in possession, could have been a few goals up by now. Fully expect them to win 3 or 4 nil.

They'll score again, their finishing will surely improve.

I mean, they should be about 5-0 up, they've just fluffed there chances, and based on there last few games, this is definatly the exception rather then the rule.

Media will pretend that we kept them at bay in the first half. I'm betting they'll get 3 more in the second half.

Chelsea have been pretty rubbish imo considering how bad we've been.

Their pressing is excellent, but on the few occasions we've managed to beat it they've struggled. Would say they are decent in possession, could have been a few goals up by now. Fully expect them to win 3 or 4 nil.

Think they've been very impressive tbf, slick passing, high press. Finish their chances and they're 4 up.