In memoriam

James

46 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Hearing Gary Shaw passed. Awful news, brilliant player. RIP

Truly horrific news.

One of my heroes growing up - he was one of us, it was like we could have been him, and he had an insane career - wins the league and European Cup, then career killed by injury at an insanely early point. Like Brian Little, in fact (and he was absolutely my favourite ever Villa player).

Really feeling this one.

14 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Hearing Gary Shaw passed. Awful news, brilliant player. RIP

Sky reporting he has not died

On 9 September 2024, Shaw suffered a head injury after a fall at his home in Birmingham and was admitted to hospital in a "serious condition".[4] As of 16 September, Shaw was still in hospital, with his condition being described as "grave and serious".[

On 15/09/2024 at 20:20, brummie said:

Truly horrific news.

One of my heroes growing up - he was one of us, it was like we could have been him, and he had an insane career - wins the league and European Cup, then career killed by injury at an insanely early point. Like Brian Little, in fact (and he was absolutely my favourite ever Villa player).

Really feeling this one.

that volley.

1 minute ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Steve Hardwick passed away on Monday aged 68. He made 134 appearances for #nufc between 1977 - 1983 RIP Steve

Ah man. He used to get some stick but was around during some dark years at the toon until KK arrived in 82. A familiar face from watching the club growing up in my teens. RIP Steve.