Elliot Anderson: joins Nottingham Forest on a permanent deal with 5 year contract (Official)

joeyt

Just now, GeordieT said:

No fee mentioned by Ornstein. Anything around £12-15m would be fair. 

Clubs are paying more than that for guys who have never kicked a ball in the PL. Yeah he’s had some injuries but you’d hope for a bit more.

3 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Feeding talents to Brighton & Nottingham Forest :lol: Small time as fuck.

Christ man, give it a rest. 

I'm actually less disappointed about this one than I am about Minteh. With Minteh or was the unknown potential for greatness. Love that Anderson is a local lad, but Miley has already shown more in a few games than Anderson ever did. He was (sadly) never going to get to the level we needed.

Just now, Conjo said:

How is it not?

I've genuinely no idea. :lol: We're selling a fringe player to Forest, since when is that a big deal? 

I like Anderson but the jury is very much still out on his talent. 

That's before we even get to the bullshit reason we're having to sell at all, which has fuck all to do with whether the club is small time or big time.

Sad about this one, always felt like it didn't quite click for him but there was potential there.

Necessary due to the shit rules, but sad. Especially because he never scored for us - deserved it after the goal against Forest was disallowed a couple seasons back.

Just now, sushimonster85 said:

Christ man, give it a rest. 

I'm actually less disappointed about this one than I am about Minteh. With Minteh or was the unknown potential for greatness. Love that Anderson is a local lad, but Miley has already shown more in a few games than Anderson ever did. He was (sadly) never going to get to the level we needed.

I'm less dissapointed about this one than Minteh too, but Anderson, to me at least, is still our 3rd highest rated talent behind Minteh and Miley and we are now selling two of them.