Elliot Anderson

joeyt

11 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Yeah, just seeing him out there and he's stronger and far more of a battler. 

I'd say its Bruno, Willock and Miley/Anderson. 

I think we all know it's Bruno, Longstaff and one of the other 3 :lol:

I really rate this lad, think he’s got really excellent technique, lovely touch and control of a football. Hope we get to see a lot more of him before the end of the season 

Glad he got a wee cameo back at home. With Willock back in the mix who's clearly ahead of him fitness-wise we don't need to rush it, especially when Miley can contribute well. Hope he gets some proper minutes in the weeks ahead.

I seem to remember him having a great pre-season so it’s a shame the injury curse took him out. Hopefully he can take his opportunity now and really push for a starting role. 

He was so clearly up for it today, like being fired out of a canon. Looked quicker than I remember. So glad to have him back. He was looking like it was going to be a break out season before the injury.

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

He was so clearly up for it today, like being fired out of a canon. Looked quicker than I remember. So glad to have him back. He was looking like it was going to be a break out season before the injury.

I had major doubts over his physicality. But from the summer he looked fitter strong and sharper. 

From the little I’ve seen. He’s kept that. 

46 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

What’s his best position ?

LM or LWF - technically he’s very good - really tidy footballer - so much going for him if he stays clear of injuries - him and Miley have been 2 class promotions from the Academy

If we are desperate he can be makeshift forward 

Brilliant to have him back; I know the likes of him and Murphy are a long way off our best players in terms of quality, but just being able to sub-on energy and physicality makes a huge difference. 

Always felt optimistic about Ando - he's easily got the physical profile to make it at this level, it'll just be a case of refining his technical attributes. Still not long been 21 so there's time for him, but it's crucial that he stays fit now - next season could be make or break. 

Great to have him back. Looking forward to his first competitive goal for us.

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Brilliant to have him back; I know the likes of him and Murphy are a long way off our best players in terms of quality, but just being able to sub-on energy and physicality makes a huge difference. 

Always felt optimistic about Ando - he's easily got the physical profile to make it at this level, it'll just be a case of refining his technical attributes. Still not long been 21 so there's time for him, but it's crucial that he stays fit now - next season could be make or break. 

Great to have him back. Looking forward to his first competitive goal for us.

his absence made me really forget his play style and rate it less. I forgot how great he was in preseason - strong, high press killer and has really good close control and technical ability.

Just now, Kanji said:

his absence made me really forget his play style and rate it less. I forgot how great he was in preseason - strong, high press killer and has really good close control and technical ability.

Aye. Clearly has some attacking instinct too so will be brilliant to have another goal source from midfield. Was very excited after that Brighton friendly. 

42 minutes ago, Pablo123 said:

I really rate the lad. I hope he can stay fit and really push on.

I haven't as yet but needed to see more. I've heard the staff have a lot of faith in him.