Newcastle United 1-2 Leeds United - 26/01/2021 - post match from p22

Disco

He can crap on all he wants about a partial improvement in the 2nd half, his team has still been beaten by a newly promoted team which should have scored 4 or 5 and had by far the better opportunities. This cunt is taking us down and fast but his bullshit comments he will no doubt mouth off will keep him in the job another few weeks at least.!It’s a absolute crime he will still be there as he would have been sacked weeks ago at any other club.

Honestly I'm more worried about relegation after that showing.  Leeds opened a door for us for 30 mins second half and said here do you want to win this and we failed at that.

Our next run of games is horrendous as well.

Honestly I'm more worried about relegation after that showing.  Leeds opened a door for us for 30 mins second half and said here do you want to win this and we failed at that.

Same.

Before today I was confident if we replaced Bruce we’d be alright. Might be too late for even that now.

Guest neesy111

Our next run of games is horrendous as well.

Palace at H is huge.

We have just lost to (probably) the most open playing team in the Division and even when we looked to be pressing the fat butter infested Vogon twat manages to change our threat with a fucked up sub

We won’t get another point this season if we keep this fat berg in charge, ASM or no ASM, change and we may survive.....raging

Feel deflated after that. Not the fact that we lost, but the fact that the fat cunt and his arse lockers are going to treat it like a win because we played okay second half.

Probably bought himself more time, despite the fact that we lost at home to a very average side.

Feel deflated after that. Not the fact that we lost, but the fact that the fat cunt and his arse lockers are going to treat it like a win because we played okay second half.

Probably bought himself more time, despite the fact that we lost at home to a very average side.

Yeah, although I’m not sure sacking was ever on the cards anyway. It is really annoying.

Guest neesy111

Honestly he'll feel like he can play like that 2nd half vs Evertona and we'll get beat 2-3 imo to a side who will nowhere as slack leeds were.

Honestly he'll feel like he can play like that 2nd half vs Evertona and we'll get beat 2-3 imo to a side who will nowhere as slack leeds were.

Agreed, no side we have left to play are as open as Leeds where.

Feel deflated after that. Not the fact that we lost, but the fact that the fat c*** and his arse lockers are going to treat it like a win because we played okay second half.

This!

It’s the worst possible outcome. We’ll get murdered at Everton and then we’re closer and closer to the drop.

Bound to have spat at him. Not going to see a reaction like him jumping up if Rodrigo has just mouthed off and called him a puta.

Needs to be an investigation, retrospective ban if it can be concluded he has spat at him. Even with VAR can’t expect anyone to pick that up.

Even taking the virus out of it, it’s disgusting stuff. Current situation more so.

Don’t know if you can draw parallels, but say Schar/anyone comes out after and says Rodrigo racially abused him, there would rightly be hell to pay. Obviously totally different, but spitting sub-human act.

Can’t get away with the ref didn’t spot it line is what I’m saying

Yorkie[/member] need your positive vibes :lol:

Is this going to be a feature every game, @9Shearergol[/member]? I've already changed my position and explained it more than once.

I’m not taking the piss mate, I genuinely need to hear from positive fans (not you samp)