Everton 0-2 Newcastle United - 30/01/21

Disco

I don’t really want us to win, but I don’t want us to get relegated in case there’s a takeover chance still. Awful situation.

Aye. I feel for you lot in Newcastle. It is a lot easier being in a different country. Keep the faith. I feel the Saudi takeover will be concluded one way or another over the next couple of months. If it falls through I am convinced we will be sold to someone else soon after. Bruce will be gone when Ashley is. Just important we stay in the premiership long enough for that to happen. Don't begrudge anyone feeling different but thats where I am at, I want Bruce out but I don't think going down will help the club and Ashley couldn't care less.

Very good result and performance.

I think we're at the stage now where there's no way Bruce stays on following any takeover, so I just want us to win games so that we stay up.

Been saying this for the last few weeks. :thup:

Much more organised today and much better set-up. Subs weren’t random or all over the place. I hope this is what Jones is bringing.

Manquillo, Lewis, Miggy and Wilson were all really good today.

The overarching feeling was i’m pleased we won though. I lost hope in Bruce being removed so staying up is more important while the takeover is a possibility.

Did Wilson just ignore Bruce and go straight to Jones? :lol:

Jones talking tactics to players while Bruce is joking around. Commentators on my stream referenced that people will have to look towards the introduction of Jones potentially making the difference this week. Long may that continue.

Can't understate the importance of the Win today though for staying up.