Everton 0-2 Newcastle United - 30/01/21

Disco

If it really was Bruce's idea to bring on Jones then fair play to him.  I wont have a problem with Bruce if the team keep playing like that even if it's all down to Jones!

If it was, I don’t get why he was so angry to be asked about it earlier in the week.

Jake what’s his name on BT really likes us, doesn’t he?

I think he's clever in that he's active on social media, he clearly garners the thoughts of supporters and relays them on BT sport. I've heard him doing it with other teams too.

Its a simple and obvious formula. A breath of fresh air in comparison to fucking moron pundits who consistently tell the fans, who watch their team every week that theyre wrong. Or better yet, trot out stupid, tired cliches.

What made the win feel extra sweet was because it wasn't because of Bruce. Plus we actually looked like a football team with a clue. Players pressing, finding spaces, releasing the ball quickly and so on and on.

Jake what’s his name on BT really likes us, doesn’t he?

I think he's clever in that he's active on social media, he clearly garners the thoughts of supporters and relays them on BT sport. I've heard him doing it with other teams too.

Its a simple and obvious formula. A breath of fresh air in comparison to fucking moron pundits who consistently tell the fans, who watch their team every week that theyre wrong. Or better yet, trot out stupid, tired cliches.

:thup: If you can't be clued up on the inner workings of every club then at least push the agenda of the common fan consensus rather than that of the manager's mates.

Havent been this emotionally invested in a game in a long while. Such an important win.

Best possible outcome us going from zero to hero within days after we get a proper manager. Bruce will still most credit in the media, but now it should be clear as day for everyone with a stake in the club just how useless he is.

If it really was Bruce's idea to bring on Jones then fair play to him.  I wont have a problem with Bruce if the team keep playing like that even if it's all down to Jones!

If it was, I don’t get why he was so angry to be asked about it earlier in the week.

Exactly. It's obvious he's been brought in over his head, even in the interview today, you could sense he didn't want to be asked anything about Jones. Wouldn't surprise me if he insisted they didn't tbh.

Yup.