Everton 0-2 Newcastle United - 30/01/21

Disco

After some reflection and some pints I actually feel quite enthused by the win. I think it's Wilson, who's so likeable, and Almiron, who's smashing, and the fact I know Bruce had very little to do with it. Maybe there is hope for me.

I just wish that fat cunt and his utterly inept twat mates were at the lease booted out for the incompetent fucks they are

Just out of curiosity, how many of you quipped, when Wilson got his first "if he had longer arms he'd have stopped that".

Did. :lol:

Me too, I commented that if he didn't have jurassic arms, he would have got to that

This idea that Everton had an "off" day. They only had an off day because we set the tempo in the first minute. It cant be emphasised enough how important it is to start well.

Everton knew they weren't going to have the easy day they were expecting. Meanwhile we grew in confidence.

Guest reefatoon

Sure it's been posted but if so I'm happy to post it again

reefatoon[/member] image of the week?

Man, that’s a cracking idea!

It’s great to see how unprofessional Pickford is, when he faces us. ? He really does hate us and the fact that he bites makes it all the sweeter.

A radgie charva to the end!

You can take the boy out of Sunderland, but you can't take Sunderland out of the boy.

Was one of the best headed goals for us in absolutely ages. Rondon's against Bournemouth was a real thump and very satisfying to watch but Wilson's yesterday was more difficult. Running away from goal, having to redirect all the power on it, bottom corner - fucking fantastic header. Really didn't think he had goals like that in him. 10 in 19 under this manager is a phenomenal return and just shows what you can end up with if you purchase someone at their peak once in a while.

Reasons not to get too excited:

• Possession was Everton 61% Newcastle 39%

• Total shots were Everton 11 Newcastle 13

• Shots on target were Everton 3 Newcastle 3

Possession stats were better first half and before our goal. Afterwards you'd expect a home team to push more to get back in the game which probably skewed it a bit more.

Corner stats:  Everton 7 Newcastle 12

Reasons not to get too excited:

• Possession was Everton 61% Newcastle 39%

• Total shots were Everton 11 Newcastle 13

• Shots on target were Everton 3 Newcastle 3

and a post, and an inches wide.