Graeme Jones

loki679

• 4 weeks later...

I hope that all goes well for him. It has clearly been a tough six months being second fiddle to the now departed muppet. Hopefully we can see that start of a team working together rather than the complete mess we had previously. He saved Bruce last year, and no one in the press gave him credit for this. Even fans here have been on his back likening him to Bruce and the regime, it is so difficult to work under a manager who is adept and clueless. Haven’t we all experienced this sometime in our careers? Give him some support.

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

I'm OK with that to be honest. Gives the new manager the full international break to get things together and a relatively nice run of fixtures to hopefully get a 'bounce' (Brentford, Arsenal, Norwich & Burnley). Pretty horrendous run after that mind :lol:

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I really hope Luke Edwards doesn't have reliable sources now.

Posted before the takeover his 'exclusives' in the past. Said Moyes was getting the job in 2016 when Benitez got it. He can fuck off. Saying Lampard is a firm favourite. :anguish:

Much more tended to believe Fabrizio Romano than Torygraph baldy. Here we go.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1451324967455535105?t=Bl_5wCauKYReO5vZtFzL5Q&s=19

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Fabrizio Romano contradicting the Telegraph. I know who I believe, particularly given Luke's best mate and source has left the club.

Can just picture Luke apologising to his little bacon baby boy daily for having to write about the new manager hunt ahead of how much everyone's hurt the poor cabbage patch cunt's feelings.