Newcastle United 1 - 2 Crystal Palace - 02/02/21 - post match p20

BlueStar

We shouldn't lose this game (and I don't think we will), but even if we do, it has been a much better watch so far in the first half that I won't even be too upset if we get nowt from it. Awful ten minute spell from just before their first goal aside, we've been the better side.

Can someone describe the Shelvey gerl? Missed it.

Great work from Miggy inside left position, crosses it for Wilson who heads it back down for Voldemort who hits it first time from just outside of the box into the ground and into to goalkeepers right side of the goal.

We shouldn't lose this game (and I don't think we will), but even if we do, it has been a much better watch so far in the first half that I won't even be too upset if we get nowt from it. Awful ten minute spell from just before their first goal aside, we've been the better side.

At the end of the day get beat and it’s the second consecutive home game against teams in the bottom half. That’s not good enough.

Hendrick for their first, should be busting a gut to close down the Palace player as the ball comes out to him. Shite.

Jonjo Baldfuck's tracking of PVA was beyond pathetic tbh.

Both at fault.

Yep. Hendrick was far too slow to get out and get a block in. Very half hearted.

We played 5-3-2 at the end again? Thought we would go with 4-4-1-1 with Hendrick on the right. Hayden looks totally lost as a CB

It was the same in possession against Everton. Hayden drops in, the two CB’s push wider and the full backs get higher up the pitch.