Newcastle United 1 - 2 Crystal Palace - 02/02/21 - post match p20

BlueStar

I just thought to myself "That was actually alright was pretty enjoyable", but it just proves how much we'd fallen under Bruce and how dire its become where we look semi-decent but ultimately are still behind, and i'm like "Yeah this is good". :lol:

The team is still new to this change. Vital Jones is allowed to continue to bark out instructions and adjustments :lol:

I'm guessing Edwards reported back to Bruce that Jones was getting all the credit for his actions ln the touchline last game and the win :lol:

This stinking state of affairs man. If we end up losing this game man. For goodness sake.

I think we’d be winning if ASM was on the end of the two Fraser chances, like.

The system really doesn’t work with Hendrick and Shelvey plodding around in midfield. They don’t bring anything at all. Hopefully Willock can run around a bit.

Clark is awful on the ball.  No idea what hendrick dies just looks like a smack head wandering a car park looking for footy stickers to swip for crack

I think Clark’s been rubbish the last few times he’s played. Hendrick, shelvey and Clark the weak links here. Need to get manquillo in the game :lol:

I can always take defeat if we have had a right go, we have , to the best we can.

Aside from the 10 minute spell where we have pretty much gifted them the win, and the 7 minutes where we passed it across our back line. Palace were far more than happy to not press us and let us waste the time away.

Need to get either Shelvey or Hendrick off and St Max on. Heading towards another home defeat in consecutive games against teams n the bottom half.

You can bet on Bruce bringing Almiron off instead of the two deadweights.