Newcastle United 3-2 Southampton - 06/02/2021

BlueStar

Reading this thread back after the game has finished the amount of people posting shit in here who don't understand football is outstanding. Darlow to blame for both goals, Schar should have had a penalty when he injured himself, bringing Dummett on to replace ASM is stupid, if you don't understand the game at that level find something else to go and post your drivel about.

Miggy was immense

ASM was bright

Hayden, Lewis, Krafht, Willock and Dummett stood tall

Darlow had a nice run but its time for Dubs to be the number one.

Joelinton seems a reluctant footballer

Shelvey still sucks

Hendrick is a Neanderthal

I hope CW comes back soon

Schar's injury looks pretty bad

Wow.  Felt like that game lasted 4 or 6 hours.

Agghh, hate BT so much..

That man child Jake Humphrey saying some nonsense like,

'all the fans have asked, entertain us... well today they did'

That was not entertainment.

Considering he is usually spot on with our fanbase opinion, I'm going to assume it was a joke.

Hmm, but don't think he was.

Take your point, and credit to him he was been aware of our plight but still can't stand him.

Can't stand anything to do with BT. Ferdinand is loathsome, Jenas should know better but doesn't represent us at all despite what BT might want viewers to think. Even their stupid jingles p*ss me off. Their stupid referee pundit bollocks, Darren Flecther on commentary. Michael Owen, Robbie Savage, the list is endless

If Darlow and Hendrick possessed brains that would have been simple.

Very harsh on Darlow. Made some great saves to keep us in it.

He wouldn't have had to if he wasn't beaten easily at his near post, and hugging the far post for the free kick.

That near post cliché is dreadful. Doesn't matter where the ball goes with enough power behind it.

Dont need this kind of stress first thing on a saturday morning.

Shelvey = complete liability. Is he worth the odd genius touch for the times he doesnt track back, gives the ball away, generally ambles about and makes wild challengs in frustration? Either way he simply cant take set pieces again this year. I appreciate his odd random spurts of chasing the ball when it's not needed and he is nowhere near the ball though. So frustrating he is too comfortable to push himself to be the incredible player he could be. Will never happen.

Hendrick - what's the point in writing anything at this point.

Felt after the sending off and injuries that this game would make or break our season. Had we lost this with looking like losing both schar and wilson for a while, I think the morale could have spiralled us down. The win couldnt be bigger imo.

Miggy was absolutely out of this world. Generally good from most buckling down. Havent seen SJP that horrific in a long time.

Great Bruce will be here forever fucking cunts

So you reckon if we'd lost he'd have been sacked?

Way way more pressure on him is always good now the pundits will continue to say what a wonderful job he is doing, and given all the bullshit we've heard about him losing the dressing room it's clear that's bollocks. I pray the takeover happens because I'll never ever celebrate a win under this fucking  era fuck that

Keep this shit up and the fans we lost will be back win fucking win for ashley

Agghh, hate BT so much..

Probably was for a neutral to be honest.

Agghh, hate BT so much..

Considering he is usually spot on with our fanbase opinion, I'm going to assume it was a joke.

Hmm, but don't think he was.

Take your point, and credit to him he was been aware of our plight but still can't stand him.

Can't stand anything to do with BT. Ferdinand is loathsome, Jenas should know better but doesn't represent us at all despite what BT might want viewers to think. Even their stupid jingles p*ss me off. Their stupid referee pundit bollocks, Darren Flecther on commentary. Michael Owen, Robbie Savage, the list is endless

To be fair to JH it’s only the 2nd time this season we’ve scored over 2 goals

the more i look at that clip the more damning it is for Bruce, his 9 men are bursting their arse for him in those conditions and he turns his back on them with his hands in his pockets  in that tent he wears

he should with patting them on the back and giving them encouragement.. for a man like jones to know these players for only 3 week for him to step up and offer probably basic advise and encouragement speaks volumes

Guest singintheastand

The players have obviously been inspired, but not by Bruce he needs to go.

Hendrick is absolutely toss, never been a fan of Shelvey a few niche passes doesn’t make a player, especially one with no legs.

Joelinton? Christ  trust us buy the shitest Brazilian ever..

If Darlow and Hendrick possessed brains that would have been simple.

Very harsh on Darlow. Made some great saves to keep us in it.

He wouldn't have had to if he wasn't beaten easily at his near post, and hugging the far post for the free kick.

He shouldn't have got beat at the near post for the first goal. Ward Prowse is the best free kick taker in the league. I'd argue it was a stupid position to give away the free kick.

Hendrick should be dropped when the ban ends. What was he expecting when he pulled his shirt back exactly?