Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

We all should be accountable for what we write?  Fucking hypocrite for the lies he spews in every press conference.

You can see why he gets on so well with Mike Ashley given their total hatred and disdain of others is only matched by their greed and love of hard English currency. No surprise he’s being accused of being a slum landlord. 

On 02/05/2021 at 20:46, Dancing Brave said:

"Is he going to blame Rafa for the plastering "  

yes

Yes, for sure, the previous landlord had plans for new heating, a full rewire and landscaping the garden but I've been clear from day one that my focus was on making sure that the place didn't burn down.

We can see that the damp has prevented fires so I think I deserve some credit for that.

Would we like to see double glazing and a new roof? Of course we would but you have to accept that this is a work in progress

"We wanted to try something a bit different, so tried to freshen things up with two false walls"

"In hindsight what I needed was to get to the annual inspection and change things around but unfortunately the complaint from the tenant put pay to that".

We should consider his employment with us as a service to English football....as we well know this club is a 'graveyard' for managers.

Correction...it's a graveyard for poor managers....Souness, Pardew, Dalglish, Gullit, Kinnear, Carver

We root out the s**t so no-one of note employs the again (Liverpool with Dalglish being the exception, and everyone saw how well that worked)

The PL should be grateful to us for getting these charlatans out of the game. Its a public service really...only Allardyce has really escaped from our dedication to ridding the game of PFMs

31 minutes ago, Pons Alias said:

Was Dalglish shit, or just shit here?

Shit. Inherited the greatest Liverpool team of all time. You just had to put them on the field. He deserves some credit for winning the league with Blackburn but they did spend a hell of a lot. Newcastle shit. Liverpool 2 shit. I think he won something in Scotland with Celtic. Barely counts. 

At Newcastle he signed about 40 players in 18 months and found 3 good’uns. 

40 minutes ago, Pons Alias said:

Was Dalglish shit, or just shit here?

I think his stint here showed his limitations. He wasn't tactically inept like Bruce, but he was far too defensive considering the players he had. Although we did start looking for bargains around that time with the likes of Barnes, Pearce and Rush coming in to top up their pensions. 

43 minutes ago, Robster said:

I think you'll find that as a fanbase, we were too demanding, making it impossible for Dalglish to succeed.

That, and replacing Les Ferdinand with 54 year old Ian Rush.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Robster said:

I think we would have gone down if it wasn't for Barnes' goals :lol:

This is correct.