Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Benitez wouldn’t have been settling for a point a game after spending £100m plus.

Rafa didn’t want a transfer budget.

His last meeting with Newcastle United was regarding training ground and youth academy improvement.

Rafa walked away...

Benitez wouldn’t have been settling for a point a game after spending £100m plus.

His last meeting with Newcastle United was regarding training ground and youth academy improvement.

Rafa walked away...

He was out of contract, he didn't walk away.

Rafa walked away...

Due to a complete lack of ambition shown by the club. This was proven when they later appointed Steve Bruce.

Just heard some sound bite with him saying International break can’t come quick enough, because after that players are back fit.

No retrospective analyses of performance, not even touching on how great that equaliser is for the group.

Just think about what message this sends out to his current players who are starting. "Can't wait until my big players are back because I think yous are shit"

One Mourinho quote always stuck with me when he said he never wanted to discuss players who were injured, as far as he was concerned they were out of the picture.

I think I prefer Mourinho's approach fair to say.

Even if "the stats" regarding points haven't been too dissimilar since we were promoted, the most striking thing was we picked up in the second half when form matters. The first half doesn't decide the future of the club for a year, but falling apart in the second has disastrous consequences which I don't think some people appreciate enough - even if it seems blindingly obvious  :lol:

To be fair he managed most of those clubs in the league below at least part of the time, so not sure they’re fair comparisons.

There’s enough stats from this season we could use that would be far more effective.

To me that's the funniest part.

All those years having his stats boosted by managing promotion caliber teams in the Championship and his winning % is still fucking horrendous.

Steve Bruce started the season with a target of a point a game and he's matching that, its just so crap to watch and the scary thing is that would be his target next season and the one after that and the one after that and so on. Standing still is progress for Bruce.

Standing still is exactly what Mike Ashley wants too

Is anyone confident if we sacked him we would stay up ?

He’s crocked our best players, so I wouldn’t say it’s a guarantee now. Had we sacked him before that Wolves game then yes.