Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

More chance of a new contract for that fat cunt. Ashley wouldn't be there anyway he'd get Charnley to do it. Maybe its another inspiring visit to the training ground?

He’ll be there to offer Shelvs a loverley bonus for staying up

He’ll turn up at the training ground to offer them a bonus, but there won’t be a soul around.

Left standing there to look at the cabbages all over the place while his jeans flap about in the wind.

No chance he goes until at least after Brighton. Think if we lose there he might get sacked. Give them the international break to bring someone in or Jones to work with the players on his own

Chopper been to Darlington this morning no landed in Coventry at 11.09 according to flight radar.

False alarm lads

Hang on though. It’s been to Bournemouth this morning as well. Eddie Howe?

Looks like Mike Ashley is on his way to Newcastle, his helicopter is over Durham atm. Fingers crossed Bruce will get sacked.

By this point it's too late anyway. Keep the fat fuck on and let him add another relegation to his CV.

Looks like Mike Ashley is on his way to Newcastle, his helicopter is over Durham atm. Fingers crossed Bruce will get sacked.

By this point it's too late anyway. Keep the fat fuck on and let him add another relegation to his CV.

Think Bruce going would give the dressing room a huge lift. It’s clear the players can’t stand him

Think Bruce going would give the dressing room a huge lift. It’s clear the players can’t no fucker can stand him.

I know folk keep lambasting, but the absolute state of him, man. He’s managing professional athletes for fuck sake.

Imagine that fucking mess trying to tell you how to play football ffs.

It's too late.  The damage has been done.  I wouldn't trust FatAss to hire a guy to bring us back up next year at this point anyway. 

Again we go back to what makes one a good manager:  anyone worth his salt faced with the loss of 3 prominent players wouldn't stubbornly stick to the same tactics if they didn't fit the remaining players at all.

what a shambles

Agree it's too late but they've got to do something.  I know some folk want him to stay just so he 'owns' another relegation on his CV but feck that.  This is about NUFC, not S Bruce.  Besides, we could get humped 10 nil in all games till the end of the season and his pals will spin it in his favour. 

Saying that the only reason I'd want him to stay was if he could be here when fans are let back in.  A full stadium made Pards cry and he's thick skinned.  If 10,000 or so are let in and even just half of them give him verbal grief he'll buckle like a teenage girl at a one direction gig.

One thing that does go round my head is how does Bruce see this ending?  Is he just holding out for his compensation money when he is sacked?  Or does he honestly think he can turn this around?  His son tells him what the fans online think of him but does he not think that is a true reflection of 'real' fans?  After all, he has letters to prove how much he's liked.  He keeps saying he thinks he'll be manager of us next season.  Even IF we stayed up, what does he think that first home game of next season will be like?  He has to realise he is a dead man walking, maybe not in Ashley's eyes, but in every other sense.  Basically he's getting fired in a cannon back home to the north west sometime so might as well be now.

Agree it's too late but they've got to do something.  I know some folk want him to stay just so he 'owns' another relegation on his CV but feck that.  This is about NUFC, not S Bruce.  Besides, we could get humped 10 nil in all games till the end of the season and his pals will spin it in his favour. 

Saying that the only reason I'd want him to stay was if he could be here when fans are let back in.  A full stadium made Pards cry and he's thick skinned.  If 10,000 or so are let in and even just half of them give him verbal grief he'll buckle like a teenage girl at a one direction gig.

One thing that does go round my head is how does Bruce see this ending?  Is he just holding out for his compensation money when he is sacked?  Or does he honestly think he can turn this around?  His son tells him what the fans online think of him but does he not think that is a true reflection of 'real' fans?  After all, he has letters to prove how much he's liked.  He keeps saying he thinks he'll be manager of us next season.  Even IF we stayed up, what does he think that first home game of next season will be like?  He has to realise he is a dead man walking, maybe not in Ashley's eyes, but in every other sense.  Basically he's getting fired in a cannon back home to the north west sometime so might as well be now.

Bruce has nothing to worry about, he's getting paid regardless if we go down. If he gets sacked he gets compensated to the tune of £4m. As you already said, even if he takes us down, his mates in the media will be making his excuses for him. He really does have it good tbh.

Agree with what a lot of people are saying now and that's that it's simply too late to change it now. The rot has well and truly set in, what's that 2 wins in 19 now? I honestly think that changing things now would end the same way as it did the last 2 times. The time to do it was after the Sheff Utd match. That was when it was clear beyond any doubt that we were a good bet for relegation if nothing changed.

To make it clear I'm not saying stick with Bruce, I can't stand the bloke, never wanted him here and have wanted him gone ever since he set foot inside the place. I'm just saying whether he stays or goes I think the final outcome will be exactly the same.

Agree with what a lot of people are saying now and that's that it's simply too late to change it now. The rot has well and truly set in, what's that 2 wins in 19 now? I honestly think that changing things now would end the same way as it did the last 2 times. The time to do it was after the Sheff Utd match. That was when it was clear beyond any doubt that we were a good bet for relegation if nothing changed.

To make it clear I'm not saying stick with Bruce, I can't stand the bloke, never wanted him here and have wanted him gone ever since he set foot inside the place. I'm just saying whether he stays or goes I think the final outcome will be exactly the same.

Yep that's where I am at too. Would love it for the sad sack to get booted tomorrow, but think it will be too little too late. We needed to get rid 5 games ago when there was still a decent chunk of the season to turn things round. As it is, I think bringing in Jones has just confused matters more. He's not the manager, but apparently he's making wholesale changes to how we play. It just reeks of confusion and desperation. The players won't know whether they are coming or going.

only a moron like lee charnely would put into a contract that you still have to pay out a perennial shite manager a fee to terminate his contract when he's in a relegation battle.

Assuming Bruce doesn’t make it past the end of the season. Is anyone actually going to employ him ever again?

Oh yeah he’ll have plenty of suitors out there - English football is saturated with thick people at board level (refer to WBA as an example)

Guest reefatoon

I believe he actually got some letters off fans. We have some very weird fans who will go to the extremes to be contrary.

The letters were from Luke Edwards and all his guises he uses on here.