Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Is it only me that is indifferent to Steve Bruce, and couldn't care less who the manager is, and genuinely hope he stays as that is the most likely path to destruction?

I really struggle to understand how people can go through the same emotions time after time with every manager bar Keegan and Benitez in the last 14 years when nearly everyone clearly knows where the problem lies. It doesn't matter if Bruce stays or goes. Another Bruce/Pardew/Carver/McClaren/Kinnear will step up, rinse and repeat.

How many more failed "takeovers", relegations and washed up managers does it have to take for the majority of fans to turn on Ashley in the only way a change will happen, meaning a scenario where the club is costing him more than he makes off it.

The club is big enough to rise from the ashes to compete in the PL again even with a skint owner as long as its run good. Yeah, there might be chancers along the way that will make things worse in the short term than Ashley if he ends up selling at a loss, but thing with these chancers are that they have to sell again if their speculative chance doesn't pay off as they don't have the money to keep a sinking ship afloat, and will most likely also sell if they manage to change things around to sell at a profit.

So many fans STILL missing the point. All blame and anger towards Bruce when Ashley is the real problem. Bruce is just there as his shield. People will still flood back to SJP and give Ashley money after Bruce has gone and the whole cycle continues. It’s madness.

Not only me then :lol: hear hear

So many fans STILL missing the point. All blame and anger towards Bruce when Ashley is the real problem. Bruce is just there as his shield. People will still flood back to SJP and give Ashley money after Bruce has gone and the whole cycle continues. It’s madness.

Fuk off, we all know who is to blame , but still....

Is it only me that is indifferent to Steve Bruce, and couldn't care less who the manager is, and genuinely hope he stays as that is the most likely path to destruction?

I really struggle to understand how people can go through the same emotions time after time with every manager bar Keegan and Benitez in the last 14 years when nearly everyone clearly knows where the problem lies. It doesn't matter if Bruce stays or goes. Another Bruce/Pardew/Carver/McClaren/Kinnear will step up, rinse and repeat.

How many more failed "takeovers", relegations and washed up managers does it have to take for the majority of fans to turn on Ashley in the only way a change will happen, meaning a scenario where the club is costing him more than he makes off it.

The club is big enough to rise from the ashes to compete in the PL again even with a skint owner as long as its run good. Yeah, there might be chancers along the way that will make things worse in the short term than Ashley if he ends up selling at a loss, but thing with these chancers are that they have to sell again if their speculative chance doesn't pay off as they don't have the money to keep a sinking ship afloat, and will most likely also sell if they manage to change things around to sell at a profit.

I don’t really hate him, I’m beyond that. It’s almost comical that he’s even here.

Saying that, I do think he’s a shite manager and bad person.

Guest reefatoon

Bored rigid of reading this kind of shit now. There is plenty hatred to go around all the cunts. Bruce shouldn’t escape because of Ashley.

‘We weren’t good enough’

‘Why do you think you weren’t good enough?’

‘Look, you can analyse all you want, we weren’t good enough’.

Cunt doesn’t have a clue.