Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Didn't Sheff United sue when they were relegated as a result of West Ham's shenanigans? I don't think it's that ridiculous to think Ashley will have the same pound signs in his eyes. If the evidence of the arbitration is enough to force the takevoer I reckon it's probably enough to support a claim.

It's not as if Ashley would be looking for reinstatement.

Sue for fucking what?

It was his choice to hire Bruce and keep him. It was his choice to spend fuck all in players and being in the likes of Hendrick, a player a relegation threatened Burnley team didn’t think was good enough to be kept on.

Same shite different interview I assume?

TBF he did say we weren’t good enough and he takes responsibility. No answers as to why, of course.

He did it in a snidey way, kept talking about how great Brighton were and how we knew they would make it very hard. He said it a few times, making sure everyone knew that they had better players basically, so it wasn't really his fault.

sack him and get absolutely anyone in.

cant believe im saying this but if nigel pearson had been available i'd have loved to have gotten him in.

just some fucker who would get them in every day. if the "scientists" dont think they should train then at least drum some tactics into them.

Didn't Sheff United sue when they were relegated as a result of West Ham's shenanigans? I don't think it's that ridiculous to think Ashley will have the same pound signs in his eyes. If the evidence of the arbitration is enough to force the takevoer I reckon it's probably enough to support a claim.

Sue for fucking what?

It was his choice to hire Bruce and keep him. It was his choice to spend fuck all in players and being in the likes of Hendrick, a player a relegation threatened Burnley team didn’t think was good enough to be kept on.

I'm not saying he'd win. But in his head somebody else is to blame. In his head he should have been gone last April.

Sorry to sound like a broken record but if Bruce is still here next week it means that Ashley reckons he can challenge relegation through the courts. I really couldn’t see any other logical explanation

If we were to win arbitration and the PL are found to have acted wrongly in preventing a sale, it doesn’t seem beyond the realms of possibility to me that Mike would seek damages. After all, journalists and fans alike have entertained the very idea of Mike pursuing compensation for the last 4 months.

I don’t know why you got so much shit for that post.

Sorry to sound like a broken record but if Bruce is still here next week it means that Ashley reckons he can challenge relegation through the courts. I really couldn’t see any other logical explanation

It's probably easier to just actually challenge relegation itself, by NOT getting relegated with a shitshow of a manager

If we were to win arbitration and the PL are found to have acted wrongly in preventing a sale, it doesn’t seem beyond the realms of possibility to me that Mike would seek damages. After all, journalists and fans alike have entertained the very idea of Mike pursuing compensation for the last 4 months.

I don’t know why you got so much shit for that post.

It might the challenge relegation bit. The sale has nothing to do with that, appointing Bruce and sticking by the idiot is solely down to Ashley.

He could have prevented any danger of going down ages ago but chose not to.

Where's Edwards gone? Hope he's snuffed it the bald tory c***.

Wish him well in his recovery, but theres no way he'd be taking a "twitter break" had we won 3-0 tonight is there? :lol:

It’s a recognised symptom of Covid now, “unable to use Twitter”.

It's probably easier to just actually challenge relegation itself, by NOT getting relegated with a shitshow of a manager

And insisting on spending £40m on an unknown striker against the advice of your world class manager.

Small fry in context but he's conceded more goals than either of Rafa's seasons for the second season in a row with plenty of games to spare.

Quite the achievement given we've surrendered any attacking intent and play all out defence most games to make the defence considerably worse. Its almost like organisation and coaching comes into play instead of sheer bodies.

Wish him well in his recovery, but theres no way he'd be taking a "twitter break" had we won 3-0 tonight is there? :lol:

Lies, as if anyone would want to get within 2 meters of that cunt.

I don’t know why you got so much s*** for that post.

It might the challenge relegation bit. The sale has nothing to do with that, appointing Bruce and sticking by the idiot is solely down to Ashley.

Would Mike not just argue that he knew he couldn’t support a PL club anymore and so needed to sell last year?

Cyncial me thinks its just bait for the knacker who wishing him bad and he can then slate the fan base

Would Mike not just argue that he knew he couldn’t support a PL club anymore and so needed to sell last year?

If he was a moron (he is granted) yeah but that would be complete nonsense and laughed at, quite rightly.

He'd be laughed out of court if he tried it and rightly so.

If the arbitration succeeds and the takeover is given the go ahead, but the buyers aren't willing to pay the price? You think he'll be laughed out of court?

If he was a moron (he is granted) yeah but that would be complete nonsense and laughed at, quite rightly.

We’ll see.

EDIT: We probably won’t see actually because we’ll lose arbitration anyway

Cyncial me thinks its just bait for the knacker who wishing him bad and he can then slate the fan base

very cynical, but when you take a minute, 100% right.

very cynical, but when you take a minute, 100% right.

I just called him a coward like his his fat fucking mate. Twitter break, give owwa man.