Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

His fatha will be texting him from the MOTD studio telling him to delete the tweet.

It's all well and good Shearer typing 'ABYSMAL' on twitter, but you just know if he's on MOTD he'll blame the players, and not call out Bruce. Yes, the players need to take some responsibility ofr a performance like that, but they have given upo because of the clueless manager/head coach.

At least all the local journo's are now (finally) calling for him to walk/be sacked.

Sorry to sound like a broken record but if Bruce is still here next week it means that Ashley reckons he can challenge relegation through the courts. I really couldn’t see any other logical explanation

Ryder is furious

Imagine being jilted by yet another useless manager you have spent and dedicated endless amounts of time weaselling up to, defending to the hilt online and through articles. He must be sick of it. If he could properly spell it in an article.

Sorry to sound like a broken record but if Bruce is still here next week it means that Ashley reckons he can challenge relegation through the courts. I really couldn’t see any other logical explanation

Even that’s not at all logical.

He should've been sacked after Brentford, or after Sheffield United, or after Villa away, or after Leeds at home, or after any of the last 3 games before tonight. If he doesn't go now its because the cunts in charge are as thick as whale spunk or Ashley just hates the idea of someone being in charge and mentioning ambition or improvement in the press.

Too late

Let him see the relegation through . I’ve changed my mind about going down, I utterly don’t care , I want this faker to face the fans , don’t let him off.

You might want to test those windows you’re licking for toxicity.

:lol::lol::lol:

On glue.

You never cease to amaze.

your record of escalating lunacy is like a decades long trump presidency and I can only salute it.

Didn't Sheff United sue when they were relegated as a result of West Ham's shenanigans? I don't think it's that ridiculous to think Ashley will have the same pound signs in his eyes. If the evidence of the arbitration is enough to force the takevoer I reckon it's probably enough to support a claim.

It's not as if Ashley would be looking for reinstatement.

Didn't Sheff United sue when they were relegated as a result of West Ham's shenanigans? I don't think it's that ridiculous to think Ashley will have the same pound signs in his eyes. If the evidence of the arbitration is enough to force the takevoer I reckon it's probably enough to support a claim.

It's not as if Ashley would be looking for reinstatement.

He'd be laughed out of court if he tried it and rightly so.